Parable of the Sower

To a dear friend, and to all readers.

I sincerely hope that you take your time to read this. It a heartfelt message.

Matthew 13:1-8,18-23
The Parable of the Sower
That same day Jesus went out of the house and sat by the lake. Such large crowds gathered around him that he got into a boat and sat in it, while all the people stood on the shore. Then he told them many things in parables, saying: "A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.

"Listen then to what the parable of the sower means: When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path. The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. The one who received the seed that fell among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, making it unfruitful. But the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. He produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."

---

Really, its one thing if you cannot accept the word of God. Its another if you accept it and fall away. Im not condemning anyone. To be honest my parents were both Christians for more than 10 years. Over an incident regarding an unruly pastor, my Dad backslided. My mom still seeks God but they both dont go to Church anymore. Its a personal experience for me.

I believe you have felt God's presence in your life. You accepted Christ into your life. But when you resume your daily life and you failed to feel God's presence, you suddenly feel lost. I tell you its normal. Thats because you are still new. But if you are truely on fire for God, i tell you, you will feel his presence in your life, and not just that. You will feel his power coursing through you. Its not a joke. Its a first hand account, not just from me, but from all around the world.

Sorry if you feel offended but, i really have to say what i feel. I sincerely hope that you can come join us again one of these saturdays. You are my friend and i want to best for you. I've found the best. And now i want to share it with you.

Joy unspeakable that won't go away,
And just enough strength, to live for today,
So i never have to worry about what tomorrow will bring,
Cause my faith is on solid rock,
I am counting on God

Salvation isnt free. But Jesus paid the price for you. Now its up to you to choose if you want to accept his gift.

John 3:16 - 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.'

Hope to talk to you sometime. No stress. Tell me. I want to hear. I want to know. Because I care.

---


On another note, to Christians, I'm sure we all know the truth about Heaven. We also know, the truth about Hell. We know, the wonderful things that have been done in our lives. Will we rise up, and fight this spiritual war, to impact eternal destinies?

The time has come.
To stand for all we believe in

What really, are we living for?

Dawn breaks,
You wake,
And find yourself, at this crossroad.

Look back,
At the trails of yesterday.
Where are you heading today?

Dark clouds admist the clear blue skies.
A rain in coming, from out of sight.
The sound of promise calls out to you.

Let us truly be reflectors. We shine for the glory of our Lord. None of us are perfect, but by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we can strive for excellence. Take into heart the commandments of the Lord. They dont restrict us but rather they give us true freedom. For once, we were slaves to sin but our shackles have been freed. May we, shine for His glory, may we all sing:

I pick up my cross and follow you,
Through this narrow road, until I'm home.
Through the toughest storms i'll cling, and not let go.
I give up my life to follow you.
Every step of the way,
You're in control.
I'm heading home.
Departing from this crossroad.

I know what im saying might be strong but if we really believe in God, we really want to follow God and be a disciple, then will be answer the call of His Great Commission?

Matthew 28:19-20 - Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

---

Thank you Lord. For showing me so many truths. For guiding me every step of the way, For the wonderful things you have done, For dying on the cross for our sins.

And i could sing of your love forever.

For I know.

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are king over the flood
I will be still and know you are God