Help

You know what. I guess i screwed up.

Looks to me like i still have a long way to go. Alot to learn.

Perhaps its stems from within me, my desire to go out and do whatever i can. To make a difference. And sometimes it ends up making things worse.

Part of me actually wanted to go back there and continue rebutting a few things but no. No one wants to listen now. I'll just shut up.

Words are powerful indeed. They can heal and they can break. But you gotta know how to use them well.

On the bright side i learnt something.

On the darker side, i completely failed and wrecked everything.

But i do hope you understand my intention of all that i do. Even if the way i go about doing it wasnt ideal. Wasnt anywhere close to ideal.

Well i saved everything down from how it all started to the end and i will try to learn something from it.

Maybe next time.

For now, sorry.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.