We do what we must, because we can.

But you taught me that didnt you?

So am I to stand back and let everything pass?

No one there even tried to pull you down. We just tried to help. We cant understand if you dont say it. Why push others away others who love you.

I always remember very clearly, that in the darkest period of my life, no one was there for me. And i struggled along everyday thinking, wondering, fighting within myself. A war within me.

Well eventually I did receive help. And it came in the form of my imaginary friend.

Sometimes i think why do i bother. Why when i try to help, people hit me back in the face. Why dont i just give up and decide that you deserve it. Why do i bother to be hurt, to feel bad over other people's problems. That its none of my concern.

But even when i think it, i know the answer deep in my heart.

I wont let what i've gone through happen to others. I will stand by others during their darkest times. I might not have gone through as bad moments as others have, but i can see what it does to people. And its deadly.

So call me crazy. Tell me to leave you alone.

I cant. I wont. I never will.

Its the first time i heard someone say that caring doesnt help.

Well we'll see.

Me and my imaginary friend will always be there for you, even if you dont believe it.

No one walks alone.

Why dont you just give me a call and scream at me. Blame me for everything if you must. Anything. As long as you're alright.

Did you ever push away the ones you should have held close?
Did you ever let go
Did you ever not know

Its past midnight and im tired. Post on NPAP will be delayed.

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.