Boing

Well in the end i didnt do anything today since i posted the previous post. And before that i did uhm one math ws. Yea.

Ben 10 Alien Force whooooo!!

Err heh ignore me.

Megacamp starts tmr!! Im excited whooo!! All the fun!! But i dread night games srsly. I think its quite dumb to dread night games when ur the planner but yes. I dread night games. Especially when this year is 100% gonna be the scariest night game i ever had. I mean please la. The locations we got this year are imba. Im glad i took the least scariest spot.

Though I really really REALLY want to see how ppl react at Mark's station to our lil epic 'surprise'. Srsly that one the shock factor will be imba. Looks like we gonna need to face paint Mark very well for the full effect. Lets just hope the window doesnt have stains. Oops did I say anything no i didnt =D.

And i dont care. I want someone at my station with me even if its the least scary station. Its not so much of the 'fear of the unknown'. Im not sure how to explain it but its like i know that at the end of the day nothing is gonna happen but still i dont like it.

I guess taking the least scariest location is the worst thing you can do coz you lose out all the fun factor but then i just dont want to take teh scariest location. Like that p _ _ _ _ g _ _ and the r _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and the super dark c _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

I would like to buy a vowel.

Ok so anyway, have to finish history by tmr somehow or i gg. I realised i didnt bring my chem stuff back.

That just means im not doing about 3/4 of my work -.-. Not that i could do finish 1/2 even if i wanted to.

Sheesh im just thinking what to do after sch reopens. Like im gonna have to finish them all up anyway. And the teachers may accept my explanation on how busy I am then give me until the end of the week -.-. Not very helpful still btw.

Ah well. This holiday is extremely retarded.