=D

Well after my 14 hour beauty sleep, i do feel much calmer and better.

Ah well.

My mouth ulcer... wahliew. Well at least i didnt get it during camp.

Seriously i have to thank my grandma for saving my throat during camp. Like in the cab there she gave me her pack of fisherman's friend and THAT saved my throat. Its like prolly the first camp i emerged without sore throat =D. And as camp commandant you shout quite abit so well fisherman's friend FTW!! Im not gonna use strepsils and stuff anymore this is wayyyy better.

So anyway, i think quite a number of year 4 NCOs will know, after the first night of sleeping over (not first night of megacamp), i got this, as aik leng describes, something that looks like a huge pimple. And no its not a pimple because its near my armpit area abit out from there, and its HUGE. Like 10 times a pimple size.

So for 2 days i wondered what the heck it was. I could have been an insect bite but do insect bites look like that? Super weird.

So yea after i reached home from megacamp camp while bathing, i was like rubbing it a little then the tip of it the skin came of a little. Then i squeezed it and this yellowish transparent liquid start to come out. And i was like wth -.-. And i kept squeezing it until it is now. The size of a pimple.

So maybe im sua ku or something but would someone kindly tell me what in the world is that?

Oh well. Back to my never ending work.

P.S. The world's going crazy!! Eugene is asking me to teach him dota and i told him i rather to work LOL. Oh yea. I just rmbed. Eugene you owe me 5 bucks. Still.

P.P.S. Re-reading the previous post, i go lol at 'I am but a facade'. Maybe i thought i was in some drama play =D.