Just another post

Im lazy to post about the Honesty thing now so next post!! Haha.

Anyway, theres a Mr. Wong in my cbox!! Lol. Haha when i found out it was like the EXACT same ip as me i was like what... you see, the super huge irony is that im a Wong as well so thats -.-. Well it couldnt be my bro coz he doesnt come here and he wasnt at home the whole day, still isnt now, cant be my dad and mom coz they arent THAT bored. And cant be be coz...yea -.-.

Well doesnt matter if its THE REAL MAN or an imposter haha. If its the real one, whoo i have so much influence that teachers are reading my blog LOL. If its an imposter, then well everything is the same so yea. Lol.

Reasons for it being real:
1) Proper grammar, including caps which ppl usually dont bother with in cboxes
2) Kinda figured my blog was the one which was found in the first place anyway
3) Mr Wong Tze Yung isnt an old hag so handling blogs and cboxes shldnt be that impossible as compared to an older IT dumb person lol.

Reasons for it being fake:
1) Everyone loves imposting, especially in this school.
2) This cbox has a history of imposters.
3) Theres a Danny Toh in Aik Leng's cbox.
4) The imposter can look at the details of post and tag accordingly.
5) By rights, i have only mentioned my name ONCE in all these 700 posts so someone who just came here not long ago shldnt know who's blog is this. Sure any ACSian would recognise it as mine coz they know me but teachers? Not likely unless they link from another blog.

Ah well. Who cares lol. Ok fine i care but its more for the curiosity lol. Go ahead and search my entire 700 word blog if i have a single swear word in there or something that is obsence and not right, do tell me coz as far as im concerned there isnt ^^. Im not afraid of ppl looking at my blog its my expression, its my diary, and there isnt much you can fault me in here i just speak the truth, and you'll find more words of kindness then words of defamation in here.

Ho!! I love a PG blog (though the blog rating thing STILL insists this is a R blog -.-).

Ok now lets get on with the rest of the stuff.

I realise i havnt been talking to ppl on MSN, except say Brandon over work stuff. At first it was post-CDP workload so no time to talk. Then it was the exams. Then now exams over its the Dota -.-. Like srsly since i started playing dota wif keane and jang they all, it often goes like this.

Signing to MSN...

Signed in!!

- Daryl says:
Room 43
- Daryl says:
Now!!

Yea. Though its amusing at times. Then they usually can play like dunno how many rounds in a row so i end up playing like 2 rounds then late le then i just off comp. Lol. So even though exams are over, i shall still cut down on Dota time and do more important stuff!! Yey.

Omigosh. Speaking of it. This just came in.

- Daryl just sent you a nudge.

- Daryl says:
you wanna play
- Daryl says:
one game

Ah well im done wif my work and my blogging almost too so why not? ^^

...

Alright back lol. Anyway on the bus home from DI just now was funny lol. The door was like stuck or something it couldnt close properly. So image this. The door starts to close, then it opens again. Then the bus driver presses the thing and it starts to close, but opens again. Then the bus driver gets off and goes to investigate with the curious ppl watching to see whats going on. After some inspection and diddling, he goes back, presses the button, and the door closes fully.

Then it opens again.

Whooo!! Then the bus driver presses the thing again and it closes partially and opens again.

Dunno how he fixed it in the end but it has to do with stuffing newspaper somewhere or something LOL. Quite funny la i wanted to take a video of the doors opening and closing but the doors dont like me.

Quote of the day: "Tell your flesh to shut up!"

---

Chris Tomlin - I want to know you

In the secret, in the quiet place
In the stillness You are there
In the secret, In the quiet hour I wait, only for You
'Cause I want to know You more

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more

I am reaching for the highest goal
That I might receive the prize
Pressing onward, Pushing every hindrance aside, out of my way
'Cause I want to know You more

I want to know You
I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more
I want to touch You
I want to see Your face
I want to know You more

---

P.S. Which reminds me. I sorta listen to enough of these songs that i by hearing a song, i can make a 70% accurate guess if its hillsong, hillsong united or chris tomlin lol. The rest of the singers and bands i cant tell heh.