Rawr















Ok Now im REALLY annoyed by my comp.

I couldnt even start it up just now. Like. It didnt even get to the boot up screen. It did reach anywhere the screen was just blank and you can hear the sound of the comp booting up, and then the sound getting softer and then blank. 'No input detected'. Omigosh -.-.

I think that my comp is still alright in the other areas so when this happens its kinda pissing. Like i dont even know whats the problem. It might be hardware though not virus and stuff. I dont know.

I mean come on. Who else in the world has a problem where the stupid comp thinks its Janurary 1st 2003 12 midnight every single time i start up. And also keeps trying to find the non existent a-drive -.-.

And i dont know what the heck but Garena is screwing up also.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?















Sheesh. Everyone lagged out 3 games in a row.

Anyway, i got my dad to dig out the old keyboard whee. Was creating some melody just now haha. One of them is crossroad with changes coz i dont know the original (heh) and the other one is just a interesting melody i came up with. Doesnt sound nice on handphone when i record it though.

Mmm shall refine it and play it somemore. Yey my lil own composition.

Anyway its so hard to find scores of stuff online. Well it was even harder when i didnt know what the piano piece of paper to play notes on is called but when i figured out it was scores, it was alot easier, but still hard. Like before i figured it out when i did an ambigious search its all chords, chords and more chords.

Sheesh. I want to find easy nice scores.

Well its 3.30 now i havnt done any work for today. That sucks. But im really sianned -.-.