This holiday

This holiday is awesome because:
Sat: DI
Tues: Megacamp
Wed: Megacamp
Thurs: Megacamp
Fri: B3 outing
Sat: DI
Sun: 6jk05 outing

This holiday is horrible beacuse:
History Project
Chem Project
Chinese 5 test papers (wtp?)
Langarts A KPA
Langarts B 2 commentaries (-.-)
C Math holiday homework
A Math holiday homework

Because if you noticed im busy from today until school reopens if you see the schedule above, I would have completed in this holidays:
History Project

And therefore the people who will kill me in order of devestation are:
ZZH (Fear his wrath. Sheesh i gotta find a way out of this.)
Kevin Tan and Peter Wong (Wong Li Nap wont kill me, but my groupmates will.)
Punk Jazz (Because she can get quite angry)
Ronabo (Because she is always angry)

People who wont kill me but will make me feel bad:
Suz Yeo (Sry but really, i rather do graded work and work of teachers who PMS first...)
Marshmallow (Now how the heck did i come up with that name. Erm i think she will just do the errr guys can you all hand up ur work thing over and over again but i feel bad coz thats like taking advantage of other ppl's meekness.)

My holiday status:
So much fun this holiday but i cant shake off the feeling of me getting screwed when school reopens.

School reopens:
GGNORM. I will turn into a no life zombie chiong homework every single day in school and at home. Wait. Who am I kidding. Im just gonna work some magic right? -.-.

To everyone out there:
Dont envy me going out every single day. Even though im gonna have so much fun, the bad stuff will hit me VERY painfully afterwards. I think sometimes when you figure out that you should work first then have fun, or else you have really bad consequences, then you will. But in my case, I kinda have no choice but to have fun. Megacamp is compulsory especially since im like camp commandant -.-. B3 outing and DI is well what life is about =D. 6jk05 outing coz if we dont go for this one the next fun one is prolly gonna be like in June. And even then in June SOME PPL didnt do their IBA last year so now have to do this year.

Conclusion:
Fail holidays. Utter completely fail holidays.

P.S. I MIGHT do A Math during megacamp heh.

Update: Attempt to do History today fail -.-.