Well something was said today and was happening today, and you know, just now i was doing a little 'research' if you would like to call it that, upon the incidents and i found out some, i wouldnt say 'interesting', but things that made me think.
And i started to see that some people whom i used to look up to very much, authority figures that i respect so much, seem to have so many many flaws in their lives that i never realised. And suddenly i was thinking maybe this person isnt such a great person.
That i continue to think somemore, continued to ponder on the issue more and then i started to realise that these things shldnt influence what i think and my decisions. And i realised that really, "its the heart that really matters in the end".
Does it really matter what flaws other people have? We should focus on the good and work on the bad. They really need help, i can see that they are facing great trials and tribulations. Perhaps worse that what any of us have gone through so far in our lives.
And then I realise that perhaps I, can make a difference. That perhaps it is I, someone completely unlikely, someone completely random, who can make a difference.
I may or may not be able to really do it, yet i must try. We do what we must, because we can. One of those lil quotes that are now part of my life.
Whats impossible. I say nothing is impossible. This may feel weird, it may seem competely, i dont know. Something that doesnt happen. But whos saying i cant be the first.
Posts dont get more ambigious than this. And only 2 other ppl will prolly realise what im talking about, and only if they do their 'research' as well. The rest can guess forever but i promise its one of the last things you'll guess and if i were to tell you you give me that face that goes 'you. got. to. be. kidding. me.' so yea.
And i started to see that some people whom i used to look up to very much, authority figures that i respect so much, seem to have so many many flaws in their lives that i never realised. And suddenly i was thinking maybe this person isnt such a great person.
That i continue to think somemore, continued to ponder on the issue more and then i started to realise that these things shldnt influence what i think and my decisions. And i realised that really, "its the heart that really matters in the end".
Does it really matter what flaws other people have? We should focus on the good and work on the bad. They really need help, i can see that they are facing great trials and tribulations. Perhaps worse that what any of us have gone through so far in our lives.
And then I realise that perhaps I, can make a difference. That perhaps it is I, someone completely unlikely, someone completely random, who can make a difference.
I may or may not be able to really do it, yet i must try. We do what we must, because we can. One of those lil quotes that are now part of my life.
Whats impossible. I say nothing is impossible. This may feel weird, it may seem competely, i dont know. Something that doesnt happen. But whos saying i cant be the first.
Posts dont get more ambigious than this. And only 2 other ppl will prolly realise what im talking about, and only if they do their 'research' as well. The rest can guess forever but i promise its one of the last things you'll guess and if i were to tell you you give me that face that goes 'you. got. to. be. kidding. me.' so yea.