A new day

Well today was an interesting experience.

Interesting in all the wrong ways.

Horrid.

And its quite sad that its Easter.

The day to celebrate the risen Christ.

Fight.

Fight.

Fight.

Overcome.

By the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.

I resolve right here and now that i shall never happen again.

Surrender.

Rebirth.

I am a Destiny Impactor.

---

Such a fallen world.


---

Aside all the emoshit that no one understands, I think that campus superstar ending was FAIL beyond believe. What kind of method of announcing winner is this. Chipmunk songs have never been worse. Its so anticlimactic and all la wth. And another small boy win. Please la Ai Jia is better lor. I mean hes not so bad also la but still sheesh. I bet he won coz hes cute then all the auntie vote for him. Lammmeeeeeee.