Happy Birthday

To Joeyong who doesnt come here anyway.

And happy birthday to MEEEEEEEE!!~

Well its quite mixed feelings today. Disappointment and fun. Well. Yea.

Haha to Chun Wee, Wen Kai, Zhi En, Bynes and Charles, thanks =D. Although Charles still annoys me with his forever lack of money and Bynes AHEM!! xD

And to all the other people who wished me happy birthday too ^^.

Honestly, if you ask me, it only felt birthdayish like from 7 to 9. The rest of the day I spent in a rather interesting mood. Whereby I would be high and low at the same time. Bahh understand?

Well i guess i would have alot of negative stuffs to comment on today, alot more sad stuff than happy stuff, but i mean, its happened. A shit load of stuff, and coupled with a few more things that dont seem important to others but actually means alot to me, it was just quite a horrid birthday when examined. The depressing parts completely outweigh the happy parts. Ok actually, I think my birthday every year is rather depressing.

But I guess right now I want just dao the majority unhappy parts and focus on the more happy parts. I mean yar sure there was alot of sigh sian stuffs but there was great fun.

Night at the museum 2!! Haha!! Omigosh the single most epic spoof movie i've seen in my life. It isnt even supposed to be a spoof, just comedy, but it blends the two into a brilliant mix. JONAS BROTHERS LOL!!

Though Darth Vader definetly needed more screen time =(.

Haha srsly if i were to talk about how funny it is right now it will pretty much ruin the show but trust me, especially if ur an ACSian, this show is DOWNRIGHT LAME AND HILARIOUS. The lameness is the kind that is actually damn funny unlike Eugene's ones =D. Omigosh. I laughed non stop throughout the whole show. Nice one!

If you thought Night At The Museum 1 wasnt that great, trust me, 2 completely utterly pwns 1. Competely, utterly.

Uhm yea i guess thats about it.

Bye bye and goodnight.

---

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me

Sure its not the quantity. I never asked for quantity. It was always quality, where it came from, and whom. Because it is from there that I can see your true feelings, your heart.

Remember, its always the little things that matter.