Revival

I realised my previous post was my 800th post. Lol.

So here I am, still digging. And im gonna be digging all the way until hopefully its dug on tuesday. Now i have the tools but not the time =(.

So yes. And i missed FMAB also coz of prayer meetings but nvm FMAB they always show the previous episode and new episode on fridays so i just watch both next week.

---

As pentacost sunday draws near, let us pray for a revival. For the coming of the Holy Spirit. Rain down on us.


Come Holy Spirit - City Harvest Church

Come holy spirit fall on me now
I need your anointing
Come in your power
I love you holy spirit
You're captivating my soul
And every day i grow to love you more

I'm reaching for your heart
You hold my life in your hand
Drawing me closer to you
I feel your power renew
Nothing compares to this place
Where i can see you face to face
I worship you in spirit and in truth


How High and How Wide - Sovereign Grace Music

No eye has seen and no ear has heard
And no mind has ever conceived
The glorious things that You have prepared
For every one who has believed
You brought us near and You called us Your own
And made us joint heirs with Your Son

How high and how wide
How deep and how long
How sweet and how strong is Your love
How lavish Your grace
How faithful Your ways
How great is Your love, O Lord

Objects of mercy who should have known wrath
We’re filled with unspeakable joy
Riches of wisdom, unsearchable wealth
And the wonder of knowing Your voice
You are our treasure and our great reward
Our hope and our glorious King


Fires Of Revival - Touch Praise

I came to the gathering of the people of the Lord
And found my way among them to His throne
I needed to return unto the altar of my God
To renew again my covenant with Him

And there I built, an altar to His name
And realised my life could never be the same
And then the fires of revival came sweeping through my soul
And I touched the Holy presence of my God

Come build an altar unto the Lord
Return to worship and hear His Word
And the fires of revival will come sweeping through your soul
And we'll touch the Holy presence of our God

I wanted to discover the first love we once had shared
Rekindling the fire deep within
I found the lamp still flicking in the temple of my Lord
And poured a horn of oil onto the flame