2nd day rawr

So uhm second day was boring too. Our classroom is in perma frost as the aircon is locked into 16 degrees. So I heart my jacket. And coz I usually use my jacket as a pillow in class (alot), I had to use my PE clothes today, the non sweaty non disgusting but actually really clean stuff coz I didnt play soccer yey. So I heart my PE clothes too. I used the heart symbol at first to type all that but you know blogger and the right arrow symbol rawr -.-.

So I actually fell asleep today, second time in school during lesson ever. Usually I just close my eyes and rest but im ever ready to look up. Today during Langarts A she was talking about Macbeth and suddenly I woke up to the sound of laughter to a story she was telling to keep people awake. Oops? Im sorry Langarts A is a nice class to be in but rawrrrr.

Tmr no PE. I hope the class wont be in permafrost tmr though I think it will. Coz I need my pillow.

What to say. Class has been really boring.

And I just realised theres youth day celebs on friday with no UYO so can go out and theres no school on monday so can go out again. Yey. Im still holidaying.

---

You know, theres something VERY WRONG with me these few days. And tmrs the start of the 40 day thing I dont want it to start like this.

Whats with me. This attitude towards it all. Its so unlike me, so unlike Christ.

A different kind of apathy.

Damn. Bind the Devil. Im going to start the 40 day thing off excellently and shall maintain it excellently throughout.

Doubt im coming online tonight. At least I shouldnt.