Bboying away

Heh so I was watching the youtube videos for yesterday's comp that i watched a small part of and i realised a few things. Firstly, I missed the good parts. Secondly, the view from high up masks some moves so they dont look so nice. Thirdly, the bboys in Singapore arent THAT bad =p.

Well the third one was of course based on the first two points haha. But really, I guess its still not close enough to the best in the world and stuff but thats alright no one expects a small island to produce the best haha.

Anyway, I decided that I just dont enjoy watching bboy battles as much. Edmund's (Ervin's bro) one was ok but then those were just snapshots of the best moments I guess. I'll stick to choreographed dances. Because i reality I find that bboy moves may be different but its still always the same few after you watch for awhile. Always there will be unique stuff sure but majority of it is just doing the same stuff.

I enjoy watching this video. Watched this on TV last time haha The Dance Floor 2007, Break Force Crew. Its not just breaking all the way so thats cool I guess. And the freestylerz guys after that werent too bad either but the video dont have haha.


Oh and plus for the music too xD.

Rawr. I shall go play stuffs.

And I want Bynes' bible T.T. Its so imba. Maybe I shall get one at the end of this year.