Bleh

Really, the whole bunch of ppl rubbishing at me is the least of my concerns now. In fact i was sort of surprised that people even brought it up to me on msn again. Nvm its over. Its really, the least of my concerns now. Alright what rubbish almost everything is the least of my concerns now.

Things have been happening.

No dont ask me its personal.

Anyway, im not gonna harp on whatever stuff, im just going to put my trust in God. Faith.

And i know there'll be days where this life brings me pain but if thats what it takes to praise you Jesus bring the rain.

God will make a way, where there seems to be no way.

Funny. This would be like one of the most major bad stuff thats ever happened in my life but im taking it suprisingly well. I think its the faith ^^.

Anyway, today morning went for sunday service, which pastor tim wasnt there and pastor raymond was preaching and imo pastor raymond can get abit 'boring' haha coz of the droning voice but heck just because hes abit droning doesnt mean he doesnt make sense. Coz he does. So listen. Lol. But admittely i got distracted a lil by reading 2 Chronicles and Job heh. What. The Bible is awesome.

After service went to eat lunch WAC catered food coz its father's day. Then took mrt with Bynes Weiyang and Eugene to Somerset for the 4rt thing. Which actually got quite a number of ppl la lol.

Anyway, seriously, to get donations fast you must fulfill one of two conditions. First, you must be wearing school based shirt (possibly must be from a famous school). Secondly, you must be female.

SERIOUSLY. Wth. GL and co with their RI shirts got like dunno how much donations while me Eugene and Bynes there ask for donations until sore throat and people can reject us like what 20 times in a row or something. Or maybe it was the Rafflesian conduct but dont people always say ACSians are more outstanding in terms of speech and the way they carry themselves and stuff. You know, the supposedly 'cool dudes'. The quiz on facebook said that at least =/. Then again quizzes on facebook are rubbish (but entertaining).

And on the second point, that one dunnid say. Its a fact so the girls should stop denying it. Maybe coz girls support girls, and guys support girls. Therefore more donations to girls. On the other hand, guys cant be bothered to support guys and neither do girls bother to. Of course thats just a generalisation but yes it HAPPENS OK. Excuse me we asked this guy for like donations then he dun wan give us walk on ahead then got another group of YFC girls in front he donated and I was like wth? I bet it was the short skirt zzz. Which is why I was telling Eugene to take of his shirt and just buff up and see if girls start donating more to us rawr.

Anyway, coffee is good. And nice.

Haha and omigosh the screwed up blue caterpillar balloon was super funny. Hanged on the ceiling. Then later floated away haha.

Then afterwards coz supposed to meet my parents at IMM at 630 so i decided not to go home first and go with sm they all (whole bunch of us went in the end) to watch bboy competition nearby. Maybe my expectations are very high but if that competition was for the BEST bboy in Singapore then Singapore really sucks. As in not that those bboys were horrible but there are others wayyyyy ahead of them. They were all good anyway, just not excellent. Meh not like I even come close to average lol. But I think just like how some people watch soccer on TV and comment on the mistakes of people playing even though they dont play themselves, same for me. I watch bboy and I can see the flaws and stuff but im not saying I can do any better rawr. Havnt seen a perfect air flare in real life yet. Only on youtube =/. I was hoping to see something nice there oh but haha I love the bboy battle when they started to do team moves. Haha then when the two guys did I think it was a 2000? Not sure about that im not THAT hardcore into the world of bboying haha. Researched a lil. Anyway when the two of them were doing that the guy in the other team was pointing middle finger at that la wth it was quite funny lor.

Oh and apparently upon research I realise that today had alot of this 'flavor' type bboyers and very lil 'powerheads'. Go wiki bboy. And srsly, imo bboy isnt complete without power moves though you dont have to keep doing it over and over again. At least have one as a finisher. And i didnt see any sucides today either. Which is probably why I think Singapore's standard isnt that high. And no Bynes I dont base they're still lvl on what I see in audi coz thats just dumb audi is...impossible lol.

Anyway yea didnt watch finish left with Eugene so that I wouldnt be late to IMM, then my dad told me dunnid go IMM le and stuff so yea had dinner at home. And yea here I am. Thats what happened today lol.

Maybe i'll go pick up some freestyle stuffs again I gave up like after one week the last time LOL. Endurace haha.