Bleh

So uhm. My fever is better, my sore throat is better, my flu is better, since i went to see the doc yesterday. And no i dont have h1n1.

But you know what, now my arse is annoying me.

I shall not go into the crude details of whats wrong with my stomach and my arse on a public blog. But its pretty crude. Lets just say that we all know what diarrhea is, but this is WAYYYY overkill.

Funny. I thought Singapore tap water was safe to drink. Or maybe it was something else but I doubt so. Maybe it was the drinking of tap water in bulk because the water was boiling too slow for my sore throat.

So i cant go today even if I wanted to go. And i bet no one still understands the post below this. Ahh whatever.

Anyway, I think they arent watching transformers but theyre watching drag me to hell. Which i have absolutely no interest to. In fact I would rather sit outside the theatre while they watch it. Seriously haha i dont mind lor if they really want to watch it and im there but yar.

Of course if they suddenly tell me they watching transformers then i'll be thinking how the heck did i miss it twice.

I really really really need to finish up my projects. Chem is uhhh...i msged Zhi En and Kevin and they both like dont care liddat so how I do. POD I STILL dont have a topic which is damn pissing btw. And chinese. Retarded. I think I know what to do now but whatever la no mood. Im damn sian srsly whole day stone at home. I want to go out rawr but yea a combination of multiple factors are preventing me from doing so.

Rubbish rubbish rubbish.

And now in all probabilty theres gonna be nothing on tmr. So me, the guy who first asked lock last week, then asked bynes, then asked charles to see if we can organise something is not going out for whatever is being organised. Nice one!

Screw it the sore throat is annoying. Annoying like crap trust me. Makes me go to the toilet like 20 times a day and finish jugs of water by myself and I ran out of fisherman's friend -.-.

Retarded.