Grawr

Looks like my temp is going down.

Well looking on the bright side of things today, things didnt go downhill (not that anything wonderful happened but rather nothing else bad happened) in the afternoon. I actually managed to finish my a math holiday homework (congrats I finished my FIRST holiday homework) with like 1/3 blanks (ok not so congrats anymore). Either the paper was really hard or my math is going down the drain.

And yes there was the playing of omg mode which was kinda amusing but i think it would be more funny in a 5v5. I had a tiny, with frost nova, hoof stomp, frenzy and omnislash. Frenzy with omnislash is gay ok.

Rawr.

Only thing now is tomorrow. Didnt go to to church last week coz went Batam, and last week DI was playmax while today is B3 (which i didnt go anyway) so i dont want to miss tmr's service. Plus my parents might be going too so yea. Then afternoon supposed to go orchard help out with the 4rt thing. Which is seriously very what if i dont turn up. I mean I said i was going to help, I was going to bring people there to help, i didnt exactly 'promise' but neither am i an irresponsible bullcrap. So when i asked around and nobody wants to/can go, and I myself dont turn up, then whats the point of saying so much right. It may not be lying, but imo its still bad. Its like giving false hope or something.

So i need to recover by tomorrow i dont care rawr.