Actually it isnt that hard to shift the stuff back and restore the old format. It would take like what. 2 mins? But somehow I just dont feel like doing it lol. Like no motivation to do it. Even though it would be better. Rawr. Kinda used to this double posting thing I guess but I really really really ought to shift it. But for now, procrastinate xD.
You guys should pester me on the cbox to change back =p.
Random. Recently I started to like cold soya bean milk from those hawker centre 50 cents those time haha. In fact i prefer it to the mr bean soya milk and all that. Dont ask me why I just feel that way. My taste buds change all the time and they're also weird =p. So right now I feel like drinking that but DONT HAVE RAWRRRRR.
Anyway, today was interesting haha went off at about 245 liddat to Dhoby Ghaut (sp?) to meet GL siming and wenqi and then apparently later GL told me siming bringing another friend so for once the gals outnumber the guys. Haha then we walked to Park Lane to play pool and evidently GL was the only person there who could actually play it so he had to teach all of us haha. Though i played pool b4 and Genting and Mark's house, im horrible at it and i just get like the rules and all the stuff but I cant hit the darn ball for nuts lol. Well that was better than the gals who had no idea at all so well haha I could teach them abit for the very first familiarizing part but GL was basically doing most of the talking and the action as well lol.
And then after that we finally started the game Guys Vs Gals which obviously would been to our advantage since the 3 of them apparently never touched pool in their lives while ive had a few games and GL had even more.
We lost =p.
Seriously, the gals play better than me now T.T.
I dunno la seriously I think I just cant play pool somehow. I forever cant play without the stick (I own with the stick but i guess so does everyone) and keep doing totally rubbish shots. And though my dad and ben have tried to teach me and today GL as well somehow I just cant do it -.-.
On the other side, the gals learn damn fast.
Seriously. I dont think they'll believe it if I say it here but SERIOUSLY. GL agrees with me. I mean omigosh its just 2 hours and ur shooting long distance shots and angled shots. What. Play few more hours do jump shots and spin ball liao ar lol.
Yea then after pool walked back to Plaza Sing, met up with Charles and Bynes and then we went to eat SARKAYE SUZSHIIII!!
Which burnt a hole in my wallet. Ouch.
But yes. SARKAYE SUZSHIIIII!!
Just that I need to save abit for the next few weeks. I know its a holiday but yarrr. MONEHHH!!
Haha then did some funny cake thingo which actually Bynes was supposed to buy waffles but he forgot so luckily i brought my 2 layered cake haha. The ones I took for free from NPAP and no one in my family wanted to eat it LOL.
So yea. In the end no one wanted to eat the cake. Understandable. Haha then the wax also drip on the top layer. So that added on to the disgustingness of the cake. The candle was hard to light rawr the air con right above us lol. Then once again you see all the hands trying to cover the cake I always am amused when I see that scene it never gets old.
Then went arcade with further burnt a hole in my pocket coz i dont usually play alot in the arcades. Drum mania, DDR X, Pump It Up, Daytona and some weird DJ game which costs 50 cents xD. Lololol I wanted to try Through the Fire And The Flames on Drum Mania and see how badly I die (it would be quite a scene) but I died before that so yea.
Rawr then took the long train ride home feeling thirsty. And we were commenting on GL's shirt xD.
Actually im still thirsty. After drinking one full mug of H2O and strawberry milk. I'll go get more stuff after im done with this post.
---
People going out, people staying at home, either way people still get bored.
You can't be bored if you enjoy the company of people you are with, which is my whole point really. How can you after all, be bored if you are enjoying yourself right?
So basically, who do you enjoy yourself with?
Went out with 6JK yesterday and well, couple of people declared themselves bored. I wasn't exactly bored, I was kinda like looking around and making small talk with different people at like, 1 min at a time. If you wanna catch up with one another, should you be asking each other about whats going on in each other's life, and really understanding your friends more, rather than trying to find out what we're gonna do next. I dunno, isn't talking in itself an activity?
Well today was pool day with Josiah, WX, KT, YS, Derek and Shien. Well, I think I enjoyed the rubbish we talked more than the activity we did, even though pool is fun, its more the random drama that goes on (e.g indian accent displays and shrieks of being pissed off at pool mistakes) that entertains everyone.
My point is do you really need an activity to entertain yourself? Because if some outing fails its not because of bad planning or whatever, its quite simply put, because you don't truly appreciate the company of your so called friends. So who issit to be blamed? I guess the answer, quite simply put, is yourself. You're just not hanging out with the right people.
---
I think what GL said on this post yesterday is quite true. I guess I was really fretting over what to do what to plan because I didnt want everyone going out and bored and not achieving anything. I was worried that especially because it was a special day for 2 dear friends of mine, i didnt want them to go and waste away time because time is precious. But I guess GL taught be something new huh.
Honestly, I really enjoy the company of the 6jk05 ppl. I dont know how many times ive said this but its really quite amazing that we're still in touch. And people like Siming and Bynes were in my class for 3 years in a row straight and ive known them since pri 4. Thats like almost half my life, more than half of my life that i actually have recollections of, 100% of my life since i actually became an actual thinking person who cares about others. They are pretty much people who have made me who I am today.
So yups. Maybe it was just after seeing the whole Elissa and Nicholas double birthday that my expectations were raised very high but who says we cant enjoy ourselves without much plans? I keep telling myself, you know, its the thought that counts, so we ought to put more effort in to maintening our friendship and actually think of stuff to do in get togethers but perhaps sometimes the only thought we need is the thought for one another.
Rob Thomas got it all right.
it’s the heart that really matters in the end
our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain
I do still have one worry though, one thought that isnt so good that sticks to me. But i guess i wont discuss in here and now.
P.S. Honestly, sometimes I think I love 10th june more than 21st may. Alot more.
P.P.S. Dota 6.60 is out and im interested to finding out what batrider, tauren chieften and the remade lightning revenant can do. But getdota is down and I cant really be bothered to play dota. Though both Bynes and me wouldnt mind playing with Weejin for fun xD.
You guys should pester me on the cbox to change back =p.
Random. Recently I started to like cold soya bean milk from those hawker centre 50 cents those time haha. In fact i prefer it to the mr bean soya milk and all that. Dont ask me why I just feel that way. My taste buds change all the time and they're also weird =p. So right now I feel like drinking that but DONT HAVE RAWRRRRR.
Anyway, today was interesting haha went off at about 245 liddat to Dhoby Ghaut (sp?) to meet GL siming and wenqi and then apparently later GL told me siming bringing another friend so for once the gals outnumber the guys. Haha then we walked to Park Lane to play pool and evidently GL was the only person there who could actually play it so he had to teach all of us haha. Though i played pool b4 and Genting and Mark's house, im horrible at it and i just get like the rules and all the stuff but I cant hit the darn ball for nuts lol. Well that was better than the gals who had no idea at all so well haha I could teach them abit for the very first familiarizing part but GL was basically doing most of the talking and the action as well lol.
And then after that we finally started the game Guys Vs Gals which obviously would been to our advantage since the 3 of them apparently never touched pool in their lives while ive had a few games and GL had even more.
We lost =p.
Seriously, the gals play better than me now T.T.
I dunno la seriously I think I just cant play pool somehow. I forever cant play without the stick (I own with the stick but i guess so does everyone) and keep doing totally rubbish shots. And though my dad and ben have tried to teach me and today GL as well somehow I just cant do it -.-.
On the other side, the gals learn damn fast.
Seriously. I dont think they'll believe it if I say it here but SERIOUSLY. GL agrees with me. I mean omigosh its just 2 hours and ur shooting long distance shots and angled shots. What. Play few more hours do jump shots and spin ball liao ar lol.
Yea then after pool walked back to Plaza Sing, met up with Charles and Bynes and then we went to eat SARKAYE SUZSHIIII!!
Which burnt a hole in my wallet. Ouch.
But yes. SARKAYE SUZSHIIIII!!
Just that I need to save abit for the next few weeks. I know its a holiday but yarrr. MONEHHH!!
Haha then did some funny cake thingo which actually Bynes was supposed to buy waffles but he forgot so luckily i brought my 2 layered cake haha. The ones I took for free from NPAP and no one in my family wanted to eat it LOL.
So yea. In the end no one wanted to eat the cake. Understandable. Haha then the wax also drip on the top layer. So that added on to the disgustingness of the cake. The candle was hard to light rawr the air con right above us lol. Then once again you see all the hands trying to cover the cake I always am amused when I see that scene it never gets old.
Then went arcade with further burnt a hole in my pocket coz i dont usually play alot in the arcades. Drum mania, DDR X, Pump It Up, Daytona and some weird DJ game which costs 50 cents xD. Lololol I wanted to try Through the Fire And The Flames on Drum Mania and see how badly I die (it would be quite a scene) but I died before that so yea.
Rawr then took the long train ride home feeling thirsty. And we were commenting on GL's shirt xD.
Actually im still thirsty. After drinking one full mug of H2O and strawberry milk. I'll go get more stuff after im done with this post.
---
People going out, people staying at home, either way people still get bored.
You can't be bored if you enjoy the company of people you are with, which is my whole point really. How can you after all, be bored if you are enjoying yourself right?
So basically, who do you enjoy yourself with?
Went out with 6JK yesterday and well, couple of people declared themselves bored. I wasn't exactly bored, I was kinda like looking around and making small talk with different people at like, 1 min at a time. If you wanna catch up with one another, should you be asking each other about whats going on in each other's life, and really understanding your friends more, rather than trying to find out what we're gonna do next. I dunno, isn't talking in itself an activity?
Well today was pool day with Josiah, WX, KT, YS, Derek and Shien. Well, I think I enjoyed the rubbish we talked more than the activity we did, even though pool is fun, its more the random drama that goes on (e.g indian accent displays and shrieks of being pissed off at pool mistakes) that entertains everyone.
My point is do you really need an activity to entertain yourself? Because if some outing fails its not because of bad planning or whatever, its quite simply put, because you don't truly appreciate the company of your so called friends. So who issit to be blamed? I guess the answer, quite simply put, is yourself. You're just not hanging out with the right people.
---
I think what GL said on this post yesterday is quite true. I guess I was really fretting over what to do what to plan because I didnt want everyone going out and bored and not achieving anything. I was worried that especially because it was a special day for 2 dear friends of mine, i didnt want them to go and waste away time because time is precious. But I guess GL taught be something new huh.
Honestly, I really enjoy the company of the 6jk05 ppl. I dont know how many times ive said this but its really quite amazing that we're still in touch. And people like Siming and Bynes were in my class for 3 years in a row straight and ive known them since pri 4. Thats like almost half my life, more than half of my life that i actually have recollections of, 100% of my life since i actually became an actual thinking person who cares about others. They are pretty much people who have made me who I am today.
So yups. Maybe it was just after seeing the whole Elissa and Nicholas double birthday that my expectations were raised very high but who says we cant enjoy ourselves without much plans? I keep telling myself, you know, its the thought that counts, so we ought to put more effort in to maintening our friendship and actually think of stuff to do in get togethers but perhaps sometimes the only thought we need is the thought for one another.
Rob Thomas got it all right.
it’s the heart that really matters in the end
our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain
I do still have one worry though, one thought that isnt so good that sticks to me. But i guess i wont discuss in here and now.
P.S. Honestly, sometimes I think I love 10th june more than 21st may. Alot more.
P.P.S. Dota 6.60 is out and im interested to finding out what batrider, tauren chieften and the remade lightning revenant can do. But getdota is down and I cant really be bothered to play dota. Though both Bynes and me wouldnt mind playing with Weejin for fun xD.