Keep Moving Forward

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney"

So I watched the ending part of Meet The Robinsons again. I never get tired of that theme song its beautiful ok.

I want to learn how to play Little Wonders. Collide too but that can wait. And from what I can tell acoustic would be the instrument to use. Except that I cant play guitar at all. Bleh. Honestly I dont really care if i dont know how to play anything else on the guitar but I want to learn those two T.T.

Alternatively if someone can give me the score sheet for piano for them im fine with that too =D. I cant play chords btw so yea -.-. Im really terrible at it.

In the end, you will only just remember how it feels.

Our lives are made, in these small hours, these little wonders, these twist and turns of fate.

And I dont mind, if its me you need to turn to we'll get by.

Its the heart that really matters in the end.

All of my regret will wash away somehow, but I cannot forget the way I feel right now.

Time falls away, but these small hours, these little wonders, still remain.

I absoutely love that song. Really. Its so annoying that kbox doesnt have it so I cant sing it when we go but yes. Everyone should go listen to it I dont care. Coz its just that great. Lol.

Dadadeedum. Ok poof wont be coming online tonight le zaijians. Let the 40 days begin =D.