Lol

So... its thurs.

You know, the whole of yesterday i thought it was thurs and the whole of today i thought it was friday up to the point when I wanted to watch FMAB and my bro declared it was thurs.

The bad news is I made myself look retarded.

The good news is ONE EXTRA DAY OF HOLIDAY =D.

Rawr. And coz of that I thought B3 was tomorrow lol.

B3 weekend this Saturday yeyyyyy!! Go ECP SLACK AR!!!

Then can go raid Weejin's house afterwards =p.

Rawr i would put up the B3 poster except DI website isnt updated. Since uhm. Late may. And most of the sections havnt been updated since April lol. Srsly I think if we gonna hav a website it shld be updated =/.

Ah well. Not that a website is very important anyway but haha i usually go there and hunt posters. Now no more to hunt.

Yey shall resume slacking.