Quick One

Ok starting a post at 1am isnt the best thing so i'll make this short and sweet.

So my parents got a new car. A big one. Maybe i'll post pics up sometime. Point is, we dont need such a big car. Its the kind that has 3 rows of seats one. And we arent rich or something. Rawrrrr.

Its cool though xD.

So nvm haha. Now I can go to the back row and sleep if i want to ^^.

Anyway something amusing. I found out that with this car, there is the new defination of chucking someone in the boot. Because now people actually fit and the boot and I REALLY dont mind being there if really got no space xD. Seriously la the boot got space to lie down and sleep.

Lol random.

And then I watched the Passion of Christ this afternoon also lol. I wanted to watch for quite some time le then I finally decided to watch it with the *ahem* cheap dvd *ahem* that my parents bought few years back. So i went to dig it out and watched it. I have to say. Passion's focus is on the sacrifice on the cross haha. And its quite cool. And I actually learnt stuff from it. Like sometimes you read the Bible and it tells you something you can be like 'uhhh' ok coz you cant really picture it. Well Passion helps to picture it. Like the denying three times thing haha. I get a clearer idea from the movie.

And i also find it interesting to see the Roman dudes. Washisname? Pilate?

Lalala not gonna use comp alot jump next topic. Prayers going IT LOL!!

Ok next topic again. Oh FMAB. Watched another episode of FMAB today and wahliew T.T. Why that person die. I was starting to like that character. Haha but then i guess if everyone lived it would be like a fairy tale wouldnt it. Still, it sucks knowing you wont get anymore comedy from that character in the show lol.

And I still like Yui - Again, the opening song, but now im starting to like SID - Uso too. Thats the ending song. Well i seen and heard other anime music i dont think its that great but i like these two yey.

Ok change. I realised after Wed, everyone's making the 'the plan wasnt elaborate but i enjoyed my time post because its more of the people than the things we do' =p. Especially after people were complaing of being bored around the same group of people. Ok so it isnt everyone its uhm the 2 birthday people and the 2 planners with blogs. But yes. Im amused haha. Well its true I guess. Haha maybe coz the people who got bored read GL's post and decided to change their mindset xD. Ah well whatever. Its good.

And I was playing Dota with the Kairos peeps!! Haha Justin supposed to play also but he lag. So it became me wy bynes and weejin. Quite funny. First round was just play play play then we win. Second round we were actually losing then Weejin was over there 'HOLY SHIT TRIPLE KILL' so it was quite funny. Yea then in the end we won and Weejin had like all his items out and alot of kills. My Zeus had a divine rapier. No kidding. I went up to DS who had desolator, I whack whack whack, he run, i zap he die xD.

Yes this has been a very rubbish shortcut post indeed.

---

Oh haha i received this thing from an email and i think its quite interesting. Try it guys.

There was a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals,

A Lion, a Chimpanzee, a Giraffe, and a Squirrel, who pass by.

They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to pluck a banana off the tree.

Who do you guess will win?

Your answer will reflect your personality.

So think carefully .... Try and answer within 30 seconds

Got your answer?

Now scroll down to see the analysis.














If your answer is:

Lion = you're dull.
Chimpanzee = you're a moron.
Giraffe = you're a complete idiot.
Squirrel = you're just hopelessly stupid.

A COCONUT TREE DOESN'T HAVE BANANAS.

Obviously you're stressed and overworked.
You should take some time off and relax!
Try again next year.

HAHAHAHAHA. Who got owned? I know I did =p.

Darn. I should have seen it coming but I was expecting it I guess lol. I thought it was really a personality quiz meh.

Lalalalala

Gdnight ^^.