Quizzes

Haha before the quizzes heres a video =p.


I think the How To Dota part some are quite cool and the veno one was imba. The SK Pudge one was hilarious. Then the How To Fail At Dota part has alot of funny stuff in there. The best of course being the last one the NA one. Haha that was epic.

Hmm. Been playing Dota the past few days after not playing for 3 months or so. Haha 6.60 released mah so go play. Ive been using nothing but razor recently and if someone steals razor from me i'll prolly go use chieftain. But srsly the remade razor is super cool so yea. Static link thundercloud lothars ftw!! SnY Lothar BoT Unstable Current 500+ ms ftw!!

Rawr ok quizzes. That I did yesterday night until 1+ as u can see from the previous post but i decided not to put them up.

---

Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND NOBODY ELSE'S. Re-post it as "My Autobiography"

1. Where did you take your profile pic?
Found it online like years ago lol

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Home clothes?

3. What is your current problem?
Shant announce on facebook

4. What makes you happy most?
God =p. Joy unspeakable!!

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Im not listening to a song rawr.

6. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Joeyong lol. My tong nian tong yue tong ri friend xD.

7. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
Is kbox a large audience?

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nah

9. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
BEN TEN!!

10. Do you speak any languages?
abalgeiguga?

11. Has anyone you've been close with passed away?
Not really.

12. Do you ever watch MTV?
Quite a fair bit haha.

13. What's something that really annoys you?
Uhhh a few stuffs?

Chapter 1

1. Middle name:


2. Nickname(s):
ReZ and all its different forms that ppl come up with.

3. Current location:
Home.

4. Eye color:
black

Chapter 2

1. Do you live with your parents:
No i live on the streets.

2. Do you get along with your parents?
Yups.

3. Do you have any siblings?
One bro.

Chapter 3

Favorites
1. Ice Cream:
Hang teh darzzz. Or whatever i dont really care.

2. Season:
Winter which doesnt exist here. I think too much winter is bad too though.

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
Depends

Chapter 4

Do You...
1. Dance in the shower?
Maybe who knows =p.

2. Do you write on your hand?
Sometimes haha.

3. Call people back:
Back where?

4. Believe in love?
No of course not absoutely not love is rubbish it doesnt exist how could there be such a thing.

5. Any bad habits?
Who doesnt.

6. Any mental health issues?
Who knows =p.

Chapter 5

Have You...
1. Broken a bone:
Fish bone?

2. Sprained stuff:
Uhhh not that i recall.

3. Had physical therapy:
Ehhhh no.

4. Gotten stitches:
Uhh no.

5. Taken painkillers:
Panadol?

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
Nay

7. Been stung by a bee:
Nay

8. Thrown up at the dentist:
Nay

9. Sworn in front of your parents:
I think so

10. Had detention:
Whooooo nope =p.

11. Been called a Player/ Hoe:
Nope.

Chapter 6

Who/What was the last
1. Movie:
Night At The Museum 2. That is at cinema. If not its 12 rounds, today.

2. Three people to text you:
Bynes Wen Kai Weejin

3. Person you called:
Mummy Hp (if my phone wasnt with me now i wouldnt bother =p)

4. Person you hugged:
Cant rmb heh.

5. Person you tackled?
Uhhh dunno.

6. Person you talked to on MSN?
Bynes.

7. Thing you touched?
Keyboard.

8. Thing you ate?
Dinner.

9. Thing you drank?
H2o

10. Thing you said:
Poke (at my bro)

---

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People (but don't say their name) :

1. Why do you have so high dex =D

2. Pesevere theres light at the end of the tunnel ^^

3. Stop being so ____ leh.

4. Its not the same anymore huh, hasnt been in a long time.

5. Its more than just that.

6. Lol fanatic

7. Why is it easier to contact you on facebook chat then anywhere else?

8. Haha hi

9. I think you do say wise stuff =p.

10. The ___ might be your downfall.

Well since the title is 10 things I WISH i could say to ppl, it means they ought to be things I wouldnt say to ppl so yea theyre pretty bad stuff I guess haha. So there. I bet no one can guess which number they are. Except 1,2 and 7. The other 7 numbers are just almost impossible unless you can really see things from my perspective. And uhhh 8 is coz i dunno what to say about that person LOL.


Nine things about myself :

1. It is a pronoun

2. Its plural form is ourselves

3. It is pronouced mahy-self

4. It is used as an intensive of me or I

5. It is used reflexively in place of me as the object of a preposition or as the direct or indirect object of a verb

6. It is an informal word

7. It is used in place of I or me after as, than, or but

8. It has six letters

9. Its one of the most coolest words in the world

(What... I couldnt think of what to write)

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. 1 Corinthians 13

2. Be uniquely you

3. Laugh

4. Be true

5. Understand

6. Find out the rest yourself ^^

7. Use love potion

8. Lucky draw

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. God

2. Joy

3. Love

4. Relationships

5. That thing

6. That thing

7. That thing

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Say bye to ppl on MSN coz i want to sleep so going off

2. Log off MSN

3. Get distracted and dont shut down comp

4. Do a stupid quiz i found

5. Shut down comp

6. Get ready to sleep


Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

Shall put groups individual very hard

God
Family
6jk05
DI
AC peeps (not all aiya you know who you are la very hard to come up with a group name)


Four things your wearing right now :

1. Shirt

2. Pants

3. Spectacles

4. Underwear (sorry i realise im only wearing 4 items exactly)


Three songs that you listen too often :

1. Rob Thomas - Little Wonders

2. The Vineband - From Ashes To Beauty

3. Norweigen Recycling - How Six Songs Collide

Rawr i put the songs that i went crazy on my blog haha =p. I still love these 3 songs ok even if i dont scream about them anymore. Especially the first 2 they have special meaning. Six Songs just, sounds nice. Lol.

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Be a true impactor, make a difference

2. Not skydiving with a broken parachute or something

One confession :

1. I want NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOUUUUUU!!~~ Ok that was just random.