Random

Ok I finally decided to stop double posting and remove the other blog. Yey.

Ive been reading quite abit on treasures in jars of clay recently lol. Not that i specifically read about it but it came at me like 3 times in a week or something lol. Its quite interesting.

Anyway. I want to start on my POD, finish my chinese and chem project before this holis are over.

Problem is, I dont know what topic to do for POD, i dont know whats my chinese project and I dont know where are my groupmates for chem project. In fact for chem project I dont know how to do it either.

Help?

Chinese. Oh man. I cant believe like no one knows whats the project. ZZH is going to kill us all you know.

Anyway, Gideon introduced me to this website haha its funny. Its called Broken Picture Telephone. A very familiar game that can now be played online!! And trust me the archives are hilarious.

Here I show you guys 5 of them.

Musical notes!! Sounds easy?
http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=1946

Ring ring ring bananaphone!!
http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=11095

Superman lol. This one is abit sick but yea i love how they did the superman part not the part afterwards. And wth at the very last one lol.
http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=5642

Haha how a game with two spoilers can make it into one of the tops ^^.
http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=2322

And best one ever. It actually tells a story lol!! Roflcopter!! Nice end too.
http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/view?id=18064

Haha so everyone sign up and lets play!! Its quite laggy though lol.

Ok so and then yesterday I randomly decided to go listen to the 'jizz in my pants' song coz i saw a quiz about it on youtube and i was thinking 'oh thats the thing that ppl were laughing in class about a few months back' so i went to see what it was all about. And I realised that the 'im on a boat' thing was also sung by the same people.

And I listened to the songs and im like wth?

First off, these guys are NOT PG. Not way. Secondly, these guys have a very unique style of humor. Their songs are just funny lol.

I mean look at im on a boat. Imagine a song all about how you are on a boat. People singing like a bunch of madman who think the boat is just great. Just go see the lyrics and you'll get what I mean. Yea. Haha the introduction to im on a boat before the song started was super funny xD.

Jizz in my pants was like it started out as a normal sensual song then suddenly.

Jizz in my pants.

And then it all went from there. Lol. Again see the lyrics to understand the humor of it. Haha omigosh I love the cashier part that one was epic.

Super random these guys haha. And to give them credit I think they dont sing too bad either lol.

Ok. So uhm. Last week of holidays le. Can we go out? I want to go out =/.

---

Google your name, and write down the first webpage link name that makes grammatical sense and is relevant or just pick the funniest one on the first page of results.

1. Google "(your name) needs":
"Matthew Needs to Bring Sexy Back" (Brilliant its first on the list)
"Matthew needs more Jesus" (Which is also on the first page)

2. Google "(your name) looks like":
"Matthew looks like one of those football guys with a 3 month pregnant belly" (Lolwut? I also happen to look like a girl, an angel and a total doche)

3. Google "[your name] likes":
(Nothing much for this just likes to read likes to write and likes clean teeth)

4. Google "[your name] says":
"Matthew says cheese" (uh huh)

5. Google "[your name] wants":
"My Friend Matthew wants a Sex Change. What should i do about this?" (I DO NOT!! There are youtube links to what Matthew wants too lol)

6. Google "[your name] does":
"THE GOSPEL OF MATTHEW: Does Your Temple Need Cleaning? (21:12-14)" (I guess this happens when your name is one of the chapters of the Bible)

7. Google "[your name] hates":
"Youtube - Matthew Hates Elmo" (Nice one!)

8. Google "[your name] can":
(Nothing much for this either alot of biblical stuff and songs lol)

9. Google " and [your name] goes":
"and Matthew goes on to say that his mum thinks that the two of them ..." (it comes with the dots in the search page xD. And still alot of bibical stuff around)

10. Google "[your name] is":
"Matthew is absolutely adorable child and so incredibly sweet and ..." (wonderful!)

11. Google "[your name] loves":
(Uhh nope dont know any Alica, Kirsty, Mallorie Jane, Kay Jackson nor Lily. I might love the bumpo seat though, whatever that is)

12. Google "[your name] would":
(Congrats, Matthew Would is an actual person)