SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!!

OMIGOSH!!

But srsly its like uhhhhh really ar. Still very holiday mood lol.

I vote for gradual school reopens. Like week four of holis 2 days school week five 3 days then resume school. Ok maybe not nvm.

Anyway, I got my last day spoiled.

Guess who called my mom and asked her for me to hand up digging.

You know. The one I handed up on the first week.

Good thing my mom trusts me more than she trusts the person. Because damn well i handed up digging.

-.-.

Honestly I can see how some other parents would have reacted at their children and the end result of that.

Its rubbish. Seriously.

And now im supposed to hand up foundation and advanced tier too. Oh joy.

But whats gonna happen. I hand it up again and then it doesnt get anywhere again? In lieu of this, why do I have to? Ok sure give others a chance but it already happened to other people I believe, just that its the first time for me. So thats pretty nonsense isnt it.

You know whats the best?

'I smsed you to tell you I handed it up'.

'Oh really maybe I didnt see your sms it was a busy week'.

'You REPLIED'.

Haizz. Annoying.

Fine I shall not make a judgement on others.

AND ENJOY MY LAST DAY OF HOLIDAYS WHOOOO!!

Oh crap its 6pm.

---

This is a reminder for everyone to bring his thermometer and travel declaration form to school tomorrow. To ensure an extension of your holiday, bring also a themosflask of hot water. It would be kind to share it with your fellow schoolmates as well. Alternatively, one can fill in on the form that he has just returned from mexico on Friday for an additional one week extension but be ready to fake a passport. Note that only the front gate of the school will be opened to ensure that all students will walk in through the same entrance and create much congestion, which in turn will create a larger crowd, which in turn will faciltate the spreading of the flu. Thank you.