Sigh

First. Im sick. And now I cant go for B3 weeked. Which i so looked forward to. I want to rollerblade and raid weejin's house zzz.

Then, not even 11 o clock, got world war.

Then alot of stupid things happened.

Then finally I decide to get up I come online go read blog and then realised like a whole bunch of people gang up on me and scold me about something which was totally not what I said. Wth. Well I replied politely but judging from how I feel right now im surprised i didnt spam caps or something and scold everyone back.

Its 12.40. Joy. What a wonderful day to look forward to.

'Fact 3: You just proved yourself to be an ignoramus who doesn't read before you type. Your tag was insulting. Srsly.'

I scoff at that. The only insult is to yourself when you dont even try to understand what other people are saying.

And you know what?

Im sorry if you're offended.