Transformed



























I heard it got a half star rating lol.

Anyway, went to watch it today with my family, transformers 2 revenge of the fallen yea?

I would give it uhm 3 stars. Which falls under the catergory 'you could watch it if you feel like it or you're bored but its nothing much really'.

Which is a great disappointment considering transformers 1 was 'OMIGOSH GO WATCH IT ALONE EVEN IF NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH WITH YOU OR YOU WILL DIE AN OLD (WO)MAN IN A HORRID DEATH KNOWING YOUR LIFE WAS INCOMPLETE BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WATCH THAT MOVIE'.

Ok I think the info below wont really spoil the plot for the movie though it might abit but mainly it would spoil your mood for the movie =/.

I mean uhh. Effects still as cool but effects without a great plot is nothing much. And whatever happened to 'boss fights'. And the whole thing was so predictable. I was like thinking 'ok any moment now bumblebee comes in', and he does.

Humour level dropped 3 times. And i understand that the not so PG humour did very well in the first transformers but this time round the jokes and punchlines were really bad. And there was needless sexuality of course. Which really makes me wonder why the heck is this movie PG. Ok so I guess its not enough to warrent a NC16 but yes.

And if you're wondering what exactly im talking about, think megan fox in loose fitting clothes and compromising positions 'because they were fleeing from gigantic robots'. Is this story about a robot war or about megan fox. I mean look at the poster above. Much more megan fox? Wheres the focus of the movie excuse me. Not to mention the other gal in the story ohhhh boy.

Anyway I just feel that the whole thing they tried too hard and failed at it. Saving grace was uhm cool looking robots? Yea. And whoever said more robots were good. Too many. Wayyyy too many. Im not exactly interested in watching a robot come in fight for 2 seconds and die.

And the whole imbaness level of each of them was warped. Screen time for Optimus Prime, like mr main robot, was pathetic. I dont care if it was because it was tied to the plot the plot was rubbishy. Especially the final battle thingo. Megatron? Starscream? The Fallen? Screen Time? Excuse me? Who cares about 1 million decepticons fighting if its without these guys fighting.

And its been a long time since I last saw a show with such a horrid ending. It was like they were talking to themselves in the production and theyre like 'hey i need to go home early today can we wrap this up.' And wrap it up they did.

Still, its not THAT bad to warrent half a star so yes. I would say its actually an okish movie, but because of all the hype and how its supposed to be an epic blockbuster, it was really really sad.

Bottom line, I rather rewatch transformers than watch transformers 2. But hey if you're really bored and already watched transformers like uhm 5 times then go ahead. Or if they intend to release a 3, which I think they will, then you prolly need to watch 2 to get some ideas about whats going on.

Ben, I dont understand why you like it so much -.-.

Ok fine other than the fact that you love to see megan fox in compromising positions.