WHOOOOOOO

So.

It DOES take just 2 mins to switch everything back.

Lolololol.

So yes. TRCT IS BACK IN FULL FORCE!!

Back to 800+ posts rawr.

Which reminds me. I didnt delete/change the old posts. So uhm guys. Can we let bygones be bygones. As it its seriously hard to go back and find every single most that has those names on it and remove it. And i dont want to just mass delete old posts because old posts are MEMORIES.

Though if anyone has any particular part that needs to be removed just tell me post title post date what part and i can settle it.

Im such a friendly person ok. Dont anyhow.

And im still double posting coz i dont feel like deleting the other blog somehow LOL.

So basically i swapped the positions of the two blogs. The other one is now at (LOL REMOVED THE RIDDLE'S ANSWER).

Dont bother trying you cant get in =p.

Besides why try to access that one this one has everything that one has.

So yea blah blah blah.

I shall post about yesterday night.

Yesterday night was busy rawr. And even though i didnt get to touch maple or dota or anything, i think it was time well spent indeed. Had a fair share of fun and laughter anyways xD.

Quote of the (yester)day: 'God is dam pro' - Teo Weiyang

The wave of the future huh xD.

Well i was high last night too. And evidently planning efficiency is increased 300% when im high. In fact i think my efficiecy for alot of things is higher when im high. Except work. Unless im high for work. Whatever.

Speaking of quotes, i saw some cool quote on Pearl's note (why does Pearl keep appearing in my blog posts nowadays) which i guess sorta ties in with what we are doing.

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

Its quite cool right. Its something thats pretty true.

Anyway yesterday night had some busy convos doing stuff and 2 convos of just talking haha. And then i remember why i used to love talking to people on msn, something i dont do so much anymore (in fact nowadays i think people talk to me more than i talk to them). Its really quite nice to just slow down, relax and just be free, just chat haha.

Shant go into the details of what my convos were about but yes. And to the two people I was talking to, SHHHHHH. Especially the non paika one =D. I just said who one of them is right. Who cares. BYNESSSSSS. RAWRRRRR.

Mmm.

Oh oh oh and my dad and mom just went to get the new car. Which i didnt know we were getting a new car until this week. Which is amusing. Which i still dont see why we need a new car. But heck. Cars are cheap now apparently. And its big. My mom's reasoning was that now that my bro is in NS soon he will be in Uni and he will get a gf and they can fetch people around and im like ok...whatever lol. So yes. I kinda like the old car actually used to it le but i havnt even seen the new one so yea. Yey big car to fetch ppl around next time. Except I cant drive. So you guys still arnet gonna be fetched anyway until a few years =p. And then after that i still need to prove that I dont drive a car like I drive those in Daytona ^^.

Lalalalala.

And im not so addicted to From Ashes To Beauty anymore but its still nice ^^.

And i have also been listening to Now That You're Near. Its quite a nice song too. But im not addicted to it.

COME LIVE IN ME
ALL MY LIFE
TAKE OVER
COME LIVE IN ME
AND I WILL RISE
ON EAGLES WINGS!!~~

Ok random sry im listening to the song now. Lol. Eagles Wings.

AND I COULD SING OF YOUR LOVE FOREVER!!~~

Okok enough.

Song sharing time!! No its not any of the songs i've spammed above.

---

Hillsong United - Perfect Love

I wanna see the broken hearts
Finding hope in God above
I wanna know I'm doing all I can
So with this life, with all I am
No matter what the cost may be
I pray to see your love become our cause

I won't stop believing
You alone are, You alone are God
In You there's freedom

Your love brings me to my knees again
We're gonna bring an anthem of love
We're gonna live for you now

This perfect love, I can't explain
This way of life that has no end
Your mercy satisfies, it's all I need
My purpose found in You alone
To love the lost and bring them home
We were made to glorify our king

Your love brings me to my knees again
We're gonna bring an anthem of love
We're gonna live for you
May your love become my every thought
I wanna know the sound of your heart
I wanna live for you now

Singing You, you bring me life
You bring me hope
You're all I need


Well I started liking this song sometime around last year around the same time I first heard Devotion and Second Chance (as such I often group these three songs together in my head lol). Interesting thing is, I preferred the other two and went to search their lyrics online and stuff yes. Devotion is pretty cool with all 'when you stand, the tall trees and mountains bow' and second chance is pretty unique in its own way. But Perfect Love was a song I never really knew the lyrics I just well, liked the music.

So when I went to CDP it was just another song which was quite nice.

You know how during CDP there were those times in the bus when you had nothing better to do? Yea I decided to listen carefully to the lyrics on one of the trips and my opinion of the song changed since then.

For me now, Perfect Love isnt just another song with a nice melody, nice beat and cool sounding phrases. Perfect Love has become one of the songs that define my life.

Perfect Love is a song about the Perfect Love of God (duh), but its not just that. Its about our purpose here on Earth, its about who we were meant to be, its about what we are going to do with this Perfect Love. Its about an entire way of living.

I wanna see the broken hearts
Finding hope in God above
I wanna know I'm doing all I can
So with this life, with all I am
No matter what the cost may be
I pray to see your love become our cause


I was going to highlight specific parts from this verse, then I realised I would end up highlighting every line.

Indeed, it is my goal, my purpose. So with this life, with all I am, no matter what the cost may be, I pray to see your love become our cause.

I believe there isnt much I need to say about this song. Anyone can see the words themselves and understand and appreciate it. Im not saying much in this sharing because I want you to take a look yourselves, you dont have to tell me what you got from it, but i hope that everyone who listens to this song will learn to enjoy it far beyond the music. Make sure the song of your lips is not ahead of the song of your heart. Mean what you sing.

God has given you so much. Salvation, the Holy Spirit, and so much more. All these by the grace and perfect love of God. Question here is, what are you going to do with it? What are you going to do with this new abundant life?

Youtube link for Hillsong United's Perfect Love here.

---

And something cool now about stop making excuses. Taken from The Purpose Driven Life Day 29.

'If you're not involved in any service or ministry, what excuse have you been using? Abraham was old, Jacob was insecure, Leah was unattractive, Joseph was abused, Moses stuttered, Gideon was poor, Samson was codependent, Rahab was immoral, David had an affair and all kinds of family problems, Elijah was suicidal, Jeremiah was depressed, Jonah was reluctant Naomi was a widow, John the Baptist was eccentric to say the least, Peter was impulsive and hot-tempered, Martha worried a lot, the Samaritan woman had several failed marriages, Zacchaeus was unpopular, Thomas had doubts, Paul had poor health, and Timothy was timid. That is quite a variety of misfits, but God used each of them in his service, He will use you, too, if you stop making excuses'.

I was rather amused when i saw this but I recognise the truth in it. I guess I never really thought of people like Elijah as 'sucidal' but when i go back to think about what I've read in Kings, yes, I think he was sucidal lol. Abraham was old? Hes 100 for goodness sake. And yes I know the Moses one haha can you imagine Moses, who was afriad of what to do, what to say, felt incapable of shouldering such resposibility, there was a whole part about him aruging with God why he shouldnt be the one for that matter. But he went. And what he did left a legacy that echoes even after thousands of years.

If they can do it, so can we. You want a more real example that you can see and touch, look at Si Er. Is Si Er perfect? Is Si Er the greatest? No. I would say that there are many people who can probably speak better than him. But he has the heart to follow God. The faith, and with that, the power of the Holy Spirit. What then, is too difficult?

Interesting isnt it.

---

Just go. Just go.
Be set apart.
Just go.
Take this life, as an offering of worship, a living sacrifice.
Go.
This path I tread, i do not go alone.
Go.
I am more than a conquerer.

Only be strong and of good courage.

Go. Just go. Go forward in faith.