Baboing

I feel so scammed.

The last time they told me there was gonna be a partial eclipse in Singapore during CNY. And on time I looked out of the car window, nothing one. Some people saw it apparently but I didnt see any rubbish. I didnt see the sun either for that matter coz it was behind the clouds so logically if I cant see the sun, I cant see the eclipse. Meh.

Then today one even more hype. Because even though its still going to be a partial eclipse for Singapore, its going to be a total eclipse for many countries in Southeast Asia, that eclipses usually dont affect so many people. Also, the total eclipse will last for 6mins and dunno how many seconds, which apparently no total eclipse timing will beat it until the 22nd century.

Then got rain.

RAIIINNNNN T.T.

BIGGGG RAINNNNNNNNNN!!

So there goes my eclipse. Again.

Gahhhh.

I'll stick to this next time.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUkZO-Lu01wD2ZKa6j8zTguYdGlV5R9guW_T1_-rTdDrp1MbR1XJ86tBDdoebNFuWpxhhc5MIZ-8L6JLZ4MKHalYDi16r8-ThJC9COZ3r0-vDz8LeTgjSkYX8s4pSh_kCLdwAp81DkGYuc/s400/new+luna+eclipse.jpg

Finished up the movie Taegukgi: The Brotherhood of War (or we just call it brotherhood) during History today. Wahlao its a very nice movie lor. Sure its M18 and gory and all (oh hor teacher make us watch m18 movie) but well its a war movie. You cant expect them to be able to portray that message about war if it isnt gory. Like as if you see pew pew then someone falls down like in CS like that people will care lol. I like!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/7a/Taegukgi_film_poster.jpg

Lol. I shall rewatch it. Sometime. Yey.

And no, its not m18 because of brothers who behave in a very gay manner. And the peeps in my class should stop going 'THE HOT GRANDAUGHTER' when she appears for like 5 minutes in the entire show. I dont even remember how she looks like anymore lol. And its a very sad show except that its impossible to feel very sad in the class when everyones laughing like mad about the sillest things like how in some emo scene the class were chanting 'kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss'. Whats wrong with that? Simple. The two people they were chanting about were the two brothers. No theres no gay incest in the show.

Quick everyone who hasnt watched the movie (aka non history students in AC) watch the trailer now!! Its only 2 mins + and its really a very good movie. I recommend it!! In fact im quite sure the entire 4.11 recommends it so there you go.

(Blogger or youtube lagging they dont give me embed link, will put it seperatly in another post later)

And the elder brother's godlike rambo scenes were vaguely amusing lol its like wont die one. And apparently you become invisible and invunerable when you are having a conversation in the middle of a battle. All the people around you are dying except you.

ISO was pretty retarded as usual, but today was especially retarded xD. We had to write reflections and stuff. So coz usually we dont do anything during ISO, most of us didnt bring our pens. So end up we had to borrow from the teacher in charge. And borrow borrow borrow, she ran out of blue pens. So Chun Wee had to use a pink pen. Thats part 1.

Then he started to doodle a rainbow on it. On an actual reflections that will be filed and examined next time. Thats part 2.

Then Eugene took the paper from him and started to doodle too. And thats part 3. And here we have, the finale.















































But seriously, whats with the Emma Watson lol. Everyones like crazy over her here in AC. Like please Jeng Yang was walking around with a chinese newspaper with Emma Watson in the center page and going 'how would you like to see THIS'.

So as Megan Fox is to Transformers, Emma Watson is to Harry Potter. Ah well. At least I bet Harry Potter is much better than Transformers

And I shall not mention the question that Beck and Reno were asking people the entire day. Epic is last part Beck wanted to ask JK. Then in the end he was like 'nvm im not suicidal' so Tim called JK over in the canteen and was saying 'Beck wants to know *insert*'.

And JK was like 'whos Megan Fox'.

Haha some people were saying he pretend one coz he wasnt going to answer the question. And no if you're guessing what the question is based on the info above, lets just say its much more complicated than that, and is actually quite disturbing and amusing at the same time. Like I cant believe the number of people who said 'yes'.

So after lunch was chinese o levels ting li. Which I think I died for. Died meaning still got 14 and above probably la but I kinda hope to get 18 or 20 for ting li one lor, most of the ZZH practices were quite easy what.

Thing about ting li was, the questions were very easy to understand, the passage was very easy to understand, but you cant seem to link the passage to the questions lol.

Meh. Who cares. Its over.

I think when I was taking out CW's and WK's bag from my locker (whooo 3 bags in one locker with books and all), the mp3 dropped on the floor and the earphones one side came off. As in I know my mp3 dropped on the floor but I not sure if it was then that the earphone thing came off or it was later on at the bus stop after ting li finish and I took out my mp3.

Either way, my earphones, which was too soft on one side, then I fixed it today during larts, the same side just spoiled -.-.



















Not very clear but I couldnt focus the pic properly.

But its ok. That earphones was a pair of really old earphones that were rejected cause they were kinda faulty anyway. Like my bro's old mp3 one. Then he got new earphones. So when my usual earphones spoiled, I replaced it with this one, and now this one is spoiled on one side too =/.

But its not all terrible. I learnt a very interesting scientific fact.
























Earphones have magnets lol.

Bahh. I shall attempt to start my IHS. IHS takes my life away.