Bullcrap

I am so freaking pissed of with IHS.

Screwed up my entire damn schedule.

I dont sleep at 1+ on weekdays ok. I usually dont even sleep past 12. Except fridays.

So screw IHS.

I dont freaking care im not footnoting. My whole body is aching and im so damn freaking tired I am so pissed that I want to smash my comp right now.

Damnit la. I have like what. One point. Im not redoing the pathetic thing.

BLOODY USELESS PAPER.

I wouldnt even bother about it except that I dont want to fail the damn bloody thing. But my current state of mind is I feel like tearing the thing up. Im just trying to remain calm and think of whats good.

I could DONT SLEEP THE ENTIRE BLOODY NIGHT AND DO IT MAYBE.

But you know what. Screw the school and THEIR priorities. Think funny.

Hell la. Im going to fail it at this standard. But screw you give us this kind of dateline. Killing us all.

How are rebels made? When the system so screws with them that they are damned if they dont hit back at the system.

And currently I feel like going rouge and pissing them back off with all my nonsense which I can easily do.

But again, weighing it out. Vengence is pointless. But it doesnt stop me currently from being damn bloody pissed and damn bloody tired. I think the tiredness is causing my pissed level to increase.

Just. Go and die.