Epic Fail

Operation name: Stalkerbook.

Aim: To create an extensive network to be able to view anyone's profile at will, and to get 5000 friends on facebook in like one week for kicks.

Procedure: Create a totally random facebook account. Start with a base person. In this case, Chun Wee and his friends list. Selectively add ACSians from his friends list. Once some friends are added, add their other ACSian friends. At first will be harder to get people to add a random person but once the number of mutual friends build up, people will figure that you know them but they just dont know you somehow. Therefore they just add. Create a comphrehensive database of the ACSian community by doing so. Then move on and start adding people in other schools, eg RI, HCI, NY. Mutual friends and facebook's people you might know applications are the key.

Problems predicted: Initially people may not add a random person but once the ball gets rolling then we're settled. People may not want to add a facebook account that has nothing. Put just a tiny bit of stuff in it to lend credibility. Otherwise, everything should go smoothy and the network will be completed real quickly.

...

...

...

...

...

Conclusion: Epic fail. The stupid facebook counters it =/.

---

So guys. Dont bother adding Aiden Tan =D.

What. Stop looking at me like that. Aiden is 2009's most popular name for a boy worldwide and Tan is the most common surname in Singapore according to statistics.

But fail is fail. I mean well it worked I got Reno, Justin Gwee and I forgot who to add me. But I was NOT going to type those funny letters thing for every of the 5000 friends I add. Like everytime you add one they make you type the code thing you see the picture and type the words. You know, those thing that appear whenever you create a new account for something. They think im a bot. Meh. Im just trying to create an account that gives me extensive network.

Meh. Account deactivated.

Waste my time creating wheeboing@hotmail.com somemore.

P.S. I wanted to call him John Doe or Dat Fella at first but facebook didnt allow me to =/.