IHS

Is rubbish. Rawr.

Anyway, apparently im slow but I just found out the wonders of the amazing Tim Wong (no not my bro the 4.10 one).

So sure everyone knows he earns big bucks and all, and that he got retained instead of going into year 5, but what I never knew was WHY he got retained. I guess considering his conduct isnt that great (read: never suck up enough) and hes such a musical person, I assumed that he didnt do well in his studies coz of his other commitments and the teachers didnt let him go on coz they didnt like him lol.

So I found out today, that Tim Wong had FORTY TWO POINTS FOR PRE IB EXAM LAST YEAR.

Wth?

Why would you retain with 42/45?

Weiyang gets 42. And hes like near the cream of the crop. My class usually only has one or two people that surpass the 40 point mark.

Then I found out something even more imba.

TIM DIDNT GET JUST GET 42/45. HE GOT 42/42 (without the 3 bonus points).

Implication 1: WTH!! Thats a freaking full points. Aka perfect score. Thats the equivalent of getting all A1s for your L1R5 for O levels. What the heck. Even amadeus cant pull that one off.

Implication 2: Which also means he got ZERO, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, for his bonus points.

'I got excellent for my POD, but I didnt do SL. So they made me retain'.

Now excuse me for a moment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ok that was mean but yes. WTH. 42 + 0 points? EPIC BEYOND EPIC.

Thats the equivalent of getting all A1s for your L1R5, and then having to retain cause you didnt complete your CIP hours.

I was laughing and laughing and laughing when I heard him today and he was giving me the 'ok thats enough i know it was stupid of me you may stop laughing now' look.

So note to everyone out there, DO YOUR SL!! COMPLETE YOUR SL!!

Or else even if you get 100 marks for everthing you wont be saved xD.

---

Yey so I was looking at the FF series in wiki finding out more about crisis core and the other game which i dont know how to spell and am lazy to check up dissedia or something. So one thing led to another then I was searching for FF music haha. I remembered one hot favourite that Chun Wee loves and I heard Kevin Tan play on the school piano before so there.



Its a very nice melody ^^.

Then while reading up about the music, apparently one song stood out. One winged angel. Its like claimed to be some super epic song or something. So I went to listen to figure out what it is. Then I found out I know this song I heard it before.



When I watched Advent's Children. Sephiroth!!

And heres a milder version, which came from the actual FF7 game if you dont like the version with the rock instruments and all that is in the Advent Children version haha.



And because the lyrics is in some funny language (that makes the song sound cooler lol), a whole bunch of people try to spoof it xD.



So there ya go. Lalalala.

I shall uhms. Do IHS now.

Damn.