New facebook game

Warning: Only for the really bored.

1) Click on a random friend (preferably one you have no mutual friends with).

2) Click on a random friend of that random friend (that you dont know)

3) Click on a random friend of that random friend of that random friend

4) Soon enough, you will have navigated into territories of people you dont know. Keep clicking on a random friend of theirs.

5) See how long it takes before you find someone who is a mutual friend of another friend. Yey.

What. I did a few times lol its quite a small world. Usually lasts less than 2 minutes. Unless you're crazy and you went to start clicking on people overseas then you're pretty much gone.

And by looking at their pictures and small amounts of info shown, you can sorta see which territory you have gone into.

My longest one I think was started from Hong Xia, then went into her friends, then later dunno ended up in hillgrove secondary, then continue on to green dunno what, then got clementi town, then went to NUS, then went to some older people, then it went overseas and I quickly salvaged it back, then went to I cant remember what, then later nanyang and finally found someone who was mutal friends with Jiayuin. Yey.

What. I have no mood to start IHS.

Shit its 545 T.T.

Anyway heres a really cool video from Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. Haha I reached this part of the game le its quite early lor. About 3 hours in. No spoiler dont worry, inside its just Sephiroth recalling a battle they had in the training room.



Enjoy ^^. While I die a horrible death in what is known as IHS.