On scandals and retardness

Though I would be talking about retardness first. The title On retardness and scandals just doesnt sound as nice la xD.

So lets talk about retardness first.

Lets not talk about the epic fail stuffs with NP and Awards Day Rehearsal today. Theres still a crazy load of retardness.

I lol@band playing Micheal Jackson songs. Before he died he was a gay child molester and now hes the king of pop, a world sensation huh.

And Darren Tay is pretty famous now for dancing during the sing along session xD.

And I was annoying Kian Heng today hehe. Everytime he talks I would go 'WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEE!!~~" And for those who dont know, thats the new national day song xD. It wasnt that nice at first but I guess you listen a few times le its not that bad la haha.

Ok. So maybe there wasnt that much to talk about. Hmm.

Oh quote from Pastor Tim on Sunday. "ACS Boys arent arrogant. They're just confident" xD. Its quite funny haha.

Hmm. So there IS nothing much to talk about. Lalalala.

WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEEE!!~~ (I see the moon and the starssssss!!~~)

---

Actually I have no idea why I call this section Scandals either. They arent exactly scandals haha.

Anyway, first one was earlier today which was just a confirmation of something that I already observed but confirmation is confirmation so yea haha its different when people admit it when compared to you are absolutely sure of it but the person doesnt confirm it haha. Funny though. I was always 'whatever' towards it and then the person said it himself haha.

And to that person, honestly, your actions are actually damn obvious. Btw, I've observed 3 things about you, 3 scandal worthy stuff, and I bet you only thought you confirmed one but you confirmed 2 and semi confirmed 1 bet you didnt even realise xD.

But thats the smaller issue which wouldnt have been post worthy by itself, seeing thats its so ambigious up there anyway.

But who gets 2 insiders about 2 different people in one day man.

And this second one is EPIC.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Must cheer!!

But wait!! Dont assume anything yet. We must watch and see. And hes give him all the support!!

And for those who dont know whats going on, too bad =D. For those who do, shhhhh xD.

But seriously this second one actually caught be off guard so there. And its quite cool haha coz I actually think that things might change =p.

Yessar!!

Wahhahaha I shall take on the responsibility as a support for this dude =D.

The other scandalous dude, haha too bad I support _ _ _ _ _ _. Ok no fine that was just a joke heh. WHATEVER LA im telling you it doesnt affect so stop saying it does. Heh. Over sensitive guys who always think those tiny things affect alot. Please its been longed shoved to the back of the mind haha and in all honesty you fail at such analysis so there =D. Trust me la aiyo.

And so I just talked about 2 ambiguous scandals coz I dont want to spread gossip and scandal but its post worthy therefore is ambiguous ^^.

Oh and because of the two scandals, 2 more were birthed. Heh. WAHLAO BRANDON HOW COULD YOU. Ok that one is just rubbish.

Aiya whatever. End of the day Bynes is still the most scandalous.

BAYYYNEESSSSSSS!!

---

P.S. MUST JOIN FACEBOOK GROUP!! CLICK HERE NOWWWW!!

P.P.S. Haha just saw this video on youtube. Look at the date its uploaded and look at the views ^^. Its quite amusing haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0