Eh. Ah well. Looks like im not posting my important post today again.
And I added a poll lol.
---
History is damn fun to learn!!
Seriously!!
I mean hello its actually one of the subjects im interested in. Like do you think I really care about dy/dx or flux (lol reminds me of what happened to Jason Chan today) or about methylpropane?
And really, maybe some people's impressions of history were ruined by their primary school and lower secondary history. But wahlao. Sec 4 history is the best.
Sec 3 was still like taiping rebellion and all and I find those okish, not bad to learn about, but this year's ones are damn cool.
WWII. Not all that nonsense about Jap poking Singapore in the butt with bicycles. In fact, not about Singapore. WWII on the European front is damn interesting. Seriously. You see how Germany small small anyhow huat with that lightning war wipe until whole chunk of Europe theirs. And Hilter was WICKED SICK. And then you also find out other stuffs. Like USA didnt really do any nonsense la. In fact the whole WWII dunnid USA also can win. Soviet kena huat by Germany, huat until crazy then you see how they counter attack then finally the Red Army fight back. Please lor its the Red Army that attacked into Berlin not the US troops. Why give credit to USA. Its because of Stalin that Hitler lost lor. Stalin ended Hitler's wicked sick streak for an extra 650 gold. Then after that Soviet still had all the potential to whack Japan out also just that USA faster go drop the big rotten egg. Seriously in comparison, the Japanese Occupation in Singapore was NOTHING.
Then now even more cool one. Cold War. Really ar, when you are a primary school kid or you're someone who don't know much about history right, you don't think much of the Cold War. Like nothing special lor. But seriously imo, Cold War is ALOT more interesting than WWII. All the anticipations, surprises, counter attacks, mindgames. And its not dota its REAL LIFE with REAL PEOPLE. Korean War. Wah that one. Half of Korea under communist rule supported by Stalin. Other half democratic supported by USA. Then one fine day KAPOW (im a weiren) top part whack downwards. Communist surprise invasion into democratic part. Then they huat huat huat all the way until left one small space only almost whole Korea kena dominate. Then KAPOW the communist dont expect, USA and UN supported them and they huat all the way back until become reverse. Almost the entire korea except for one small space under the democratic rule. Then KAPOW the democratic people dont expect, China come down with their army support also. Then they fight fight fight until stuck at one line both sides cannot win.
The 38th parallel. Back where they started.

So sad right. But its still damn cool. Not being a sadistic retard here but YARRRR.
And now got the Cuban Missile Crisis. Haha I read a little about it in the past and I was like 'uhh ya ok big deal' but now you learn about all the stuff, you realise why the Cuban Missile Crisis was really such a crazy time. Essentially, one wrong move in the Cuban Missile Crisis = end of the world. In fact thats the way throughout the cold war which makes its damn interesting. Both USA and Soviet Union got the imba bombs and ballistic missile. Then got the MAD, Mutual Assured Destruction. What happens basically is, you fire nuclear missiles to wipe out my entire population, before your missiles can land, I fire nuclear missiles back at you to wipe out your entire population. So both side keep building nuclear weapons like siao but both sides dont dare to fire. Then wahlao the Soviet imba go put nuclear missiles in Cuba. 5 minutes to hit washington. Win. Then see how the whole thing plays out its damn cool. You cant suibian invade here invade there coz you dont want to start a full scale war, you cant anyhow attack, you cant try to appease them coz it makes them more aggressive, so what do you do?
History FTW! Haha ^^. Wheeeeeeee. Lalalalala.
---
Unfortunately, I dont think I will be taking History in year 5 and 6. Because the fact is as cool as interesting as fun history is, it doesnt really have much applications in real life unless you are what, a historian. So yea.
Anyway on subject combis, IB standards are damn weird. Prolly because they're originated from other countries but yarrr.
I mean come on. We are forced to take English A1 which is like also known as imba hardcore lit. Its like wth I dont think A levels Lit is half as difficult as English A1. And the thing is my langarts SUCKS. So i very jia lat T.T.
Then chinese. O man. I see the paper I want to cry. Chinese B. TRUE OR FALSE QUESTION SIAAA!! Its like so easy its not even funny. Like I could probably do Chinese B in primary 6 and score like above 80 marks.
I want to see how difficult Chinese A2 is first. If its like not very hard then i'll take it. Cause Chinese B will ruin my mind. The questions are so easy, they appear hard because you dont even know how to answer them coz your so used to not answering STUPID QUESTIONS. How stupid? Ok they give you one message about this school enrolling students. Then they have one question with 5 parts asking you for NUMBERS of students doing certain things. Which is like right smack there in the passage. Like they ask you how many students got scholarship. Then the passage tells you in the exact same words as the question how many students got the scholarship. Dont even need to like add two numbers together its just RIGHT THERE.
But on the other hand, Chinese A2 has to be significantly easier too. Coz if not its like im doing something harder and scoring lower for IB just because I wanted something more challenging and ruin my own IB score because of it.
Rawrr. So retarded. And I heard that there are 3 math to choose from, and one of them is like damn easy also so thats retarded.
Im undecided for science. And I could either go double science, double math, or double humanities, but I think double science is die, double math is okish, but double humanities will be the best.
Especially since can chiong Business and Management + Economics. Best. I would take psychology if they had but nooooo this school doesnt offer it.
So yarr. My IB subject combi next year prolly. See first bah.
---
Oh and im not sure if I said before but recently I started reading from this Christian satire site called Stuff Christians Like. Well its not satire all the time but yar. I think some of the stuff they say are very true and its amusing haha. Non Christians can appreciate the satire as well. Well heres the lastest one just posted up today =D.
#594. Confessing a sin to someone who has no idea what you're talking about.
Oh I did this. I did this. I did this. I did this!
I wish I could joke about this topic and say, "Ha, those people that confess sins to other people that don't even know they've sinned against them are ridiculous!" But today, those people are named "me."
A few weeks ago I wrote a post titled "Who are you jealous of?" In the post I shared how a friend encouraged me to celebrate my rivals. So I did that. I wrote about four people I often get jealous of and then attempted to celebrate them by writing about them on Stuff Christians Like. But in my attempt to do that, I think I might have perpetuated the core idea that this post is about. I think I might have become one of those people that comes up to you and says, "I want to confess some sin in my heart that I've been harboring against you."
Sometimes in situations like this, the person is trying to honestly apologize but sometimes it’s just a weird, confusing interaction that leaves both parties feeling baffled. And I think I might have done this. The reason I say that is when I emailed the people on my "jealous list" and asked them if there was anywhere special they would like me to link because I was giving them a big shout out, one of them wrote back, "That's kind of you … I think."
Does that mean I was guilty of doing what this post is about? Was my heart not in the right place? I’m not sure, but I can take some small comfort in knowing that I didn't execute the worst possible case of this phenomenon, which is when a guy confesses to a girl that he has been lusting after her in his heart.
A reader named Jeff reminded me of this the other day in the comments section on SCL and he wrote it better than I could. Here is how he describes what happens:
Guy: I have a confession to make, oh female best friend of mine.
Girl: What is it?
Guy: I have sinned against you.
Girl: Really? I never even noticed.
Guy: No, really I did. And I want to get right with you and God about it.
Girl: But you're already right with me.
Guy: No, no, I'm not. You see, I have lusted in my heart for you.
Girl: uhhmm... ewww?
Guy: Really, I lusted deeply, heavily, and thouroughly. In my heart. For you.
Girl: Oh. That's ducky.
Guy: I'm so glad that we've cleared the air. Aren't we so much closer now that we've cleared the air?
Has someone ever made an awkward, possibly unnecessary confession to you? (Sometimes they are heartfelt and actually help heal a wound, but sometimes they are straight silly.)
Have you ever done that?
Has this ever happened to you?
Its rather amusing haha. And then there are more. Theres one about the end of the world and the hype surrounding it haha that one is quite amusing too you can read it here.
Goodnight everyone ^^.
And I added a poll lol.
---
History is damn fun to learn!!
Seriously!!
I mean hello its actually one of the subjects im interested in. Like do you think I really care about dy/dx or flux (lol reminds me of what happened to Jason Chan today) or about methylpropane?
And really, maybe some people's impressions of history were ruined by their primary school and lower secondary history. But wahlao. Sec 4 history is the best.
Sec 3 was still like taiping rebellion and all and I find those okish, not bad to learn about, but this year's ones are damn cool.
WWII. Not all that nonsense about Jap poking Singapore in the butt with bicycles. In fact, not about Singapore. WWII on the European front is damn interesting. Seriously. You see how Germany small small anyhow huat with that lightning war wipe until whole chunk of Europe theirs. And Hilter was WICKED SICK. And then you also find out other stuffs. Like USA didnt really do any nonsense la. In fact the whole WWII dunnid USA also can win. Soviet kena huat by Germany, huat until crazy then you see how they counter attack then finally the Red Army fight back. Please lor its the Red Army that attacked into Berlin not the US troops. Why give credit to USA. Its because of Stalin that Hitler lost lor. Stalin ended Hitler's wicked sick streak for an extra 650 gold. Then after that Soviet still had all the potential to whack Japan out also just that USA faster go drop the big rotten egg. Seriously in comparison, the Japanese Occupation in Singapore was NOTHING.
Then now even more cool one. Cold War. Really ar, when you are a primary school kid or you're someone who don't know much about history right, you don't think much of the Cold War. Like nothing special lor. But seriously imo, Cold War is ALOT more interesting than WWII. All the anticipations, surprises, counter attacks, mindgames. And its not dota its REAL LIFE with REAL PEOPLE. Korean War. Wah that one. Half of Korea under communist rule supported by Stalin. Other half democratic supported by USA. Then one fine day KAPOW (im a weiren) top part whack downwards. Communist surprise invasion into democratic part. Then they huat huat huat all the way until left one small space only almost whole Korea kena dominate. Then KAPOW the communist dont expect, USA and UN supported them and they huat all the way back until become reverse. Almost the entire korea except for one small space under the democratic rule. Then KAPOW the democratic people dont expect, China come down with their army support also. Then they fight fight fight until stuck at one line both sides cannot win.
The 38th parallel. Back where they started.

So sad right. But its still damn cool. Not being a sadistic retard here but YARRRR.
And now got the Cuban Missile Crisis. Haha I read a little about it in the past and I was like 'uhh ya ok big deal' but now you learn about all the stuff, you realise why the Cuban Missile Crisis was really such a crazy time. Essentially, one wrong move in the Cuban Missile Crisis = end of the world. In fact thats the way throughout the cold war which makes its damn interesting. Both USA and Soviet Union got the imba bombs and ballistic missile. Then got the MAD, Mutual Assured Destruction. What happens basically is, you fire nuclear missiles to wipe out my entire population, before your missiles can land, I fire nuclear missiles back at you to wipe out your entire population. So both side keep building nuclear weapons like siao but both sides dont dare to fire. Then wahlao the Soviet imba go put nuclear missiles in Cuba. 5 minutes to hit washington. Win. Then see how the whole thing plays out its damn cool. You cant suibian invade here invade there coz you dont want to start a full scale war, you cant anyhow attack, you cant try to appease them coz it makes them more aggressive, so what do you do?
History FTW! Haha ^^. Wheeeeeeee. Lalalalala.
---
Unfortunately, I dont think I will be taking History in year 5 and 6. Because the fact is as cool as interesting as fun history is, it doesnt really have much applications in real life unless you are what, a historian. So yea.
Anyway on subject combis, IB standards are damn weird. Prolly because they're originated from other countries but yarrr.
I mean come on. We are forced to take English A1 which is like also known as imba hardcore lit. Its like wth I dont think A levels Lit is half as difficult as English A1. And the thing is my langarts SUCKS. So i very jia lat T.T.
Then chinese. O man. I see the paper I want to cry. Chinese B. TRUE OR FALSE QUESTION SIAAA!! Its like so easy its not even funny. Like I could probably do Chinese B in primary 6 and score like above 80 marks.
I want to see how difficult Chinese A2 is first. If its like not very hard then i'll take it. Cause Chinese B will ruin my mind. The questions are so easy, they appear hard because you dont even know how to answer them coz your so used to not answering STUPID QUESTIONS. How stupid? Ok they give you one message about this school enrolling students. Then they have one question with 5 parts asking you for NUMBERS of students doing certain things. Which is like right smack there in the passage. Like they ask you how many students got scholarship. Then the passage tells you in the exact same words as the question how many students got the scholarship. Dont even need to like add two numbers together its just RIGHT THERE.
But on the other hand, Chinese A2 has to be significantly easier too. Coz if not its like im doing something harder and scoring lower for IB just because I wanted something more challenging and ruin my own IB score because of it.
Rawrr. So retarded. And I heard that there are 3 math to choose from, and one of them is like damn easy also so thats retarded.
Im undecided for science. And I could either go double science, double math, or double humanities, but I think double science is die, double math is okish, but double humanities will be the best.
Especially since can chiong Business and Management + Economics. Best. I would take psychology if they had but nooooo this school doesnt offer it.
So yarr. My IB subject combi next year prolly. See first bah.
---
Oh and im not sure if I said before but recently I started reading from this Christian satire site called Stuff Christians Like. Well its not satire all the time but yar. I think some of the stuff they say are very true and its amusing haha. Non Christians can appreciate the satire as well. Well heres the lastest one just posted up today =D.
#594. Confessing a sin to someone who has no idea what you're talking about.
Oh I did this. I did this. I did this. I did this!
I wish I could joke about this topic and say, "Ha, those people that confess sins to other people that don't even know they've sinned against them are ridiculous!" But today, those people are named "me."
A few weeks ago I wrote a post titled "Who are you jealous of?" In the post I shared how a friend encouraged me to celebrate my rivals. So I did that. I wrote about four people I often get jealous of and then attempted to celebrate them by writing about them on Stuff Christians Like. But in my attempt to do that, I think I might have perpetuated the core idea that this post is about. I think I might have become one of those people that comes up to you and says, "I want to confess some sin in my heart that I've been harboring against you."
Sometimes in situations like this, the person is trying to honestly apologize but sometimes it’s just a weird, confusing interaction that leaves both parties feeling baffled. And I think I might have done this. The reason I say that is when I emailed the people on my "jealous list" and asked them if there was anywhere special they would like me to link because I was giving them a big shout out, one of them wrote back, "That's kind of you … I think."
Does that mean I was guilty of doing what this post is about? Was my heart not in the right place? I’m not sure, but I can take some small comfort in knowing that I didn't execute the worst possible case of this phenomenon, which is when a guy confesses to a girl that he has been lusting after her in his heart.
A reader named Jeff reminded me of this the other day in the comments section on SCL and he wrote it better than I could. Here is how he describes what happens:
Guy: I have a confession to make, oh female best friend of mine.
Girl: What is it?
Guy: I have sinned against you.
Girl: Really? I never even noticed.
Guy: No, really I did. And I want to get right with you and God about it.
Girl: But you're already right with me.
Guy: No, no, I'm not. You see, I have lusted in my heart for you.
Girl: uhhmm... ewww?
Guy: Really, I lusted deeply, heavily, and thouroughly. In my heart. For you.
Girl: Oh. That's ducky.
Guy: I'm so glad that we've cleared the air. Aren't we so much closer now that we've cleared the air?
Has someone ever made an awkward, possibly unnecessary confession to you? (Sometimes they are heartfelt and actually help heal a wound, but sometimes they are straight silly.)
Have you ever done that?
Has this ever happened to you?
Its rather amusing haha. And then there are more. Theres one about the end of the world and the hype surrounding it haha that one is quite amusing too you can read it here.
Goodnight everyone ^^.