Hey look a quiz that isnt just asking random questions but has an analysis at the back!!

Ok even though I read thru WK's quiz so I pretty much know the analysis already im just going to put down the answers I would lol.

1. You are walking in the woods. You are not alone. Who’s with you?
Someone lul.

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. what kind of animal?
Squirrel!!

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I wave at it and say hi, it runs away.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and you are at your dream house. What kind of a house is it?
Uhh...uhh...uhh...a nice looking cabin I DONT KNOW. Lol.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
Ehhh...considering its in the middle of the woods I guess so. But I dont like fences. Ok heck I shall pretend no one will rob my house and have a low decorative fence.

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining table is covered with?
Nothing? Like its my house. If theres something on my table in my house when I wasnt at home then something's wrong.

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
Ehh my fav green cup whooo!!

8. What do you do with that cup?
Eh. I put in back to where it belongs in my house. Why is my cup outside my house anyway.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at what body of water?
Uhh a river that leads to a sea? Oh oh oh with a waterfall =D. Small one of course.

10. How do you cross that body of water?
I wade over? Lul. Or step across stepping stones. Or swim across. Whatever.

---

The ANSWERS
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
Oh wow someone is important to me.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.
Haha noob squirrel so small.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.
Whoo I wave at my problems and say hi AND THEY RUN AWAY xD.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition.
Huh. I never even thought about how big my house was LOL.

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.
So a low fence is an indicative of a half open personality where people are generally welcome at most times?

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.
Yea I knew the analysis for this but my logical mind would have made me put that answer. Which proves this question WRONG coz im happy ^^.

7. The durability of the material with the cup is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.
Its plastic. Whoo plastic is imba.

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
Ehh, so what does putting the cup back where it belongs mean?

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your relationships.
Uhh, small size but beautiful? =D

10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.
Lololol come on guys lets just WALK OVER SIA!!