Hmm

I think im screwed for IOC. So i'll pass anyway if i talk crap, but the point isnt just to pass right? Especially since I figure i'll be scoring quite badly for my eoys... langarts is annoying -.-. Must get above 20. No wait. Must get above 23. 70%.

T.T.

---

And so today, is national day, and so today, the 40 days of prayer comes to a close with one final day of prayer for the nation.

I guess I sorta expected 40 days to end with a bang, but one thing I realised, it was the process that was better ^^.

So 40 days didnt end with a bang. Coz it was a progressive increase and I think its really a life changing 40 days. Coupled with the fact that I just did Purpose Driven Life before that, winner combo haha.

But I scared I forget my stuffs and since I dont have any other materials at the moment im gonna revise my Purpose Driven, 40 days of prayer and Warriors Manual, maybe Xtreme Dicipleship too starting tmr. NLK dunnid revise la lol.

Dadadeedum.

RAIN DOWN THE FIRE!!!

---

Haha today service sang this song which I always knew as the 'Yes Lord' song haha. Well today got to see the lyrics again and I think its quite a meaningful song not anyhow 'Yes Lord' one haha.

And the way Denny was doing the thing was interesting haha. Faith. Lifting it up to the Lord.

Ah well =D.



Ok bye guys ^^.