IOC

I really dont know what to do about IOC now.

Its just that. I just cant do poem commentaries.

Digging was an easy poem. I needed help with digging.

I had NEVER done a single poem commentary during the exams. Seriously.

And now im either getting difficult poems or macbeth extracts which i didnt really study for because ive been studying for poems.

I dont know.

Its like, I get the feel of the poem, but I cant put it into words.

And when Bynes explains to me im like 'ok thats what im trying to say'.

And then after that I still dont know how to say it.

And I cant detect literary devices for nuts.

Zzz.

Why must they have langarts compulsory. Its stupid. Its biased against people like me who simply cannot make it. I would take chinese anyday over langarts. Or any other subject for that matter. Heck i'll take Bio over langarts.

At least langarts in sec 1 to 3 had the 'you cant fail langarts' feel to it. Now with KPA, IOC and all, its no longer just prose commentaries. I wont fail prose commentaries, just about everything else.

So with me already predicting a horrible doom at eoys, im trying to score for term 3.

But right now, im at a loss.

And I appreciate the offers to help but, it just doesnt work. It just doesnt get into my head.

Im so tired. I have half my mind to just forget it, quickly wrap up my poems in a slipshod manner, and just go for the exams, do or die.

But no. Not only did they have to make langarts compulsory. They had to make it a cannot fail subject.

Haizz.

You know, perhaps my biggest dread in IB is English A1. Seriously. People dread the increased school hours, workload and all, I dread English A1.

Sucks to be me now.

Poems were nice until I had to comment on them.

Ok I cant take it anymore.

Im going to sleep now. Maybe study abit more tmr.

Just hope wednesday hurries up and passes. My 40 days of prayer are over and now im stuck in this nonsense. 42 days of dotaless life. Not that I miss dota that much but its annoying when the 40 days are finally over and people are asking me to play and im like 'no I have IOC to study'.

Mixed feelings.