Jael's Island



















Haha ok so lets see what happened today. Si Er preached at main congregation today haha. And uhm. It was about the advancing mentality which I still recall from last year haha during the I believe Freedom War series. So yups. Knowing Si Er, he talked alot haha so we left at 12.15. So as a result Bynes and me didnt get to eat proper lunch before going to our next destination.

Eternal Life Assembly aka Benja + my cousins' church. For some event called Jael's Island where, lemme quote the facebook stuff:
One island. Many murders. 14 Suspects. __ Killers.

The peaceful setting of JAEL's Island is not what it seems. When people start to die, the characters start to panic and blame one another. As players, your job is to find out who the real murderer is and end this madness!

Plot is co written by my cousin Andrew and Benja haha (they're really good friends). So yar. Reached there without lunch, was abit lost, Bynes called Weiyang but no reply (his phone no batt), called Benja never pick up, so I assumed Andrew also busy like Benja preparing their stuffs so I didnt call Andrew but called his sis Andrea haha. Yea then we got in.

I guess I didnt expect it to be a group thing at first but makes sense when I did realise it, DI does it too haha. So when Andrew was like 'Group 1, (me)...' I was abit stunned. Yea so I was put into the same group as Bynes and 3 other gals whom I have already conveniently forgotten their names (oops). Yea I know you arent supposed to forget the names of people you spent five hours with but I never really got to know anyone's name from the beginning. Except the guy who plays the scientist. Heh. Wait. Hes name is pronounced Jaira but its spelled differently. Ok nvm so I dont know anyone's names except my cousins and Benja =/. BAD MEMORY.

Yea ok fine. So im feeding in dota again now. Oops. Uhh ok back to point. Yea. Jael's Island was interesting haha. I mean sure the plot and all can be improved on, the red herrings and stuff, but it was a really commendable effort and in no way could I ever match that so haha. Yea it sucks when you compare it to those famous mystery stories but this isnt a famous mystery story.

So yups. It started well, then it went better, then we got bored of talking to people who never answer us so it went down, then after we found imba clues then excitment level went up again and GROUP 1 EMERGED CHAMPIONS WITH CORRECT ANSWERS FOR THE MURDERERS OF ALL 7 VICTIMS AND THEIR MOTIVES.

Though as much as I would like to declare my awesomeness, lets face it, the journal we found helped us pwn the game lol. And it wasnt me who found the journal though I could claim myself as one of the main people who pieced everything together. Still, it was only after I had something to work from lol.

BENJA YOU SLY MURDERER!! Whole day interview him he so dao so emo until we dont even want to talk to him anymore even though we figured he was an important character. Then lucky last part we figured out he was the serial killer haha.

Heh then there was laming around of course because the people there were epic anyway. Like Bynes and I declared ourselves the murderers. Then we were telling Ben that he isnt just a lone ranger, hes the power ranger and must save the day =p.

Comic relief was super amusing. Farmer with the O MAC DONALD HAD A FARM, lets face it, a character called the communist. These two were basically the useless guys who did nothing the entire time haha just got all the nonsense come from them. Then the scientist and Benja arguing near the end (they run around the whole place arguing the same points so everyone can see them arguing lol) haha Benja started laughing then scientist was like 'NOT ONLY THAT, YOU SUCK AT ACTING TOO'.

Dadadeedum.

So yea. Jael's Island was really fun except now im kinda T.T. at the fact I havnt done my chinese.

Shant comment about the people and the church =p.