KAPOW!!

Beautiful song


I See Grace - Alicia Lee-Cheang

Jesus my help, I call on Your name
I cast my cares on You
Jesus my hope, my tower of strength
My faith is found in You

I see You pierced, wounded for me
When I look to the Cross I see

I see grace, sealed by Your sacrifice
I see love reaching for me
Precious blood washes and sanctifies
Healing flows, setting me free
I see grace

Bearer of sin, afflicted and tried
You paid redemption's price
Bearing my curse, You've set me on high
Your death has brought me life

---

Yey for Singapore's Christian songwriting talent. Thats from New Creation Church for those who dont know.

But I really like some of those songs they sing. I see grace, Come holy spirit, Making a difference etc. And I realised Ho Yeow Sun was from City Harvest Church lol. As in I knew she used to be a singer in the chruch but I just realised it was City Harvest so yea =p.

Anyway, today one interesting thing I learnt about was the future grace thing =D. Its interesting to note that Christ has already died for all our sins, past, present, future. And interesting to note that salvation exists OUTSIDE the realm of time. It is interesting to note that we have the righteousness of Christ no matter what.

Ah well.

Praise God =D.

---

Something random haha. Going home today from Liang Court, my family me included were playing with the GPS system haha. Then there was this part that was super super super funny.

See, the GPS voice told us to turn left at 300m, but my dad turned a turn before that coz he know the roads mah so the path he wants to go by is different from the one that the GPS direct. So the GPS was like reloading and stuff then the new road come out. Then this part super funny.

I think, the GPS failed the detect the existence of one very small stretch of road, and it made a significant difference.

'Please turn left, and if possible make an U-turn, then turn left again at the next intersection'.

If u cant visualise the path of that, lemme show you a diagram of how the map looks like.























Trust me it was really funny.

Fail is fail la.

And the GPS kept saying 'please slow down' whenever you go over speed limit. So my dad was playing with the speed limit lol. You keep going over under over under then the system keeps saying it haha.

Lalalalala.

Leng you owe me 3 bucks =D.