POP

And so today was POP.

After 4 years in NP, we're finally stepping down.

I guess its quite evident that there is some form of unrest and many of us really arent happy about how certain things have worked out.

I totally believe that this whole thing was really rubbish and how we ended up where we are now is really showcasing how horrible this world can be.

So while we are all annoyed and pissed at it, theres a limit on how much we can do I guess. So I guess for many of us, we're sorta glad its finally over. Whole thing felt so fake and so forced anyway.

Im not talking about the POP btw in case you people think so. Im talking about some of the events this year.

But you know, I was really quite bitter about it all at first, and in all honesty, I strongly felt that even if you want me out fine, but Ben has been such an excellent UL and works like crazy for the unit. Its just really stupid how such things can happen. And there are blatant things we can see at work.

But you know, I refuse to believe that I wasted 4 years of my life. These 4 years were memorable years. Even if we threw out all the nonsense in this year, year 3 was a brilliant year for us. And even as things started to get really warped and nonsensical, one thing that stayed true was friendship. And it is wonderful.

So I guess, on one hand im so happy its over. On the other hand, I think im really gonna miss the times we screw around in the NP room. It was, and still is, such wonderful times.

So. Thats it. NPCC 2009 NCOs. We have passed out. And we will keep moving forward.

Photos and videos later. Dota first =D.