Rant On Maths

If you were to read this post as it was from my mind, it would be a very colourful post indeed.

I am so damn bloody pissed with math. You know how much I used to love that subject because its so cool and all and how im damn proud of that 102/100 marks I got for my eoys in sec 2? Well all that changed. Math is such a pissing subject now.

I definitely still score better in math than other subjects like chinese and langarts, but damn well those subjects dont get me all frustrated.

It all started with the bloody topic called 'trigo'. And you know what, I STILL CANT DO THOSE STUPID USELESS PROVING QUESTIONS. I hate it so much. I can tell you all the damn formulas but I cant ever, ever, prove that stupid thing. Why the hell do I want to prove it anyway. Its a fact ok good get on with it.

And now they're trying to piss me off with integration and differntiation and what shit. Awhile must divide, awhile must multiply, make me confused all over and all that shit all over the bloody place.

You know its damn freaking pissing that out of 5 questions I do, 3 of them I do for TEN FREAKING MINUTES, and then I check the answer key and its WRONG, and then I spend the next FIFTEEN MINUTES FINDING THE DAMN BLOODY MISTAKE.

Oh damn I tell you. I can do EVERY SINGLE MATH QUESTIONS THE BLOODY TBS AND EXAMS THROW AT ME, but what happens? Bullshit.

You know how many freaking times have I felt like tearing those stupid books and foolscap papers into a million pieces.

Ok so look guess what. Here I am online, im going to play dota. And then tmr my tuition teacher will ask me 'why never do hw again?' I TELL YOU WHY. CAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SUBJECT.

And you know whats the most sickening bloody phrase I hear?

PRACTICE. MATH IS ALL ABOUT PRACTICE.

Kp, you're talking to the guy who has math tuition and actually DOES his a math school hw instead of copying like everyone else. You're talking to the guy who while everyone is like 'lol no hw today', this stupid idiot over here is TRYING to DO THAT BLOODY MATH QUESTION, which obviously he DOESNT GET THE ANSWER, and spends MORE TIME FINDING THE FAULT THAN DOING THE ACTUAL PROBLEM.

So to whichever idiot out there whos going to tell me to practice my math more, you can go kill yourself. Go jump off a bloody building. And trust me thats like 90% of the people that I complain about math to. Oh dear what do you know the whole world is DEAD.

So what. Im the math genius? The guy who scored 102 in sec 2, the guy who topped the class in term 1 and term 3 this year. Maybe thats cause I freaking work my ass off for such a useless subject and you know what I DONT FEEL LIKE DOING THAT ANYMORE. But NOOOO society + parents dictate that I must be awesome in my math. Oh hell.

Knowing me, once im done with this whole rant and playing awhile, I'll prolly go back and do my math again. Frustrate myself once more and then go to sleep pissed off. And then the whole why you never do your homework cycle restarts again and then i'll feel guilty and try to do my homework for next week and fail at it again. You know how many freaking months this cycle has been going on.

Bloody hell. Getting trapped into a world of no life and anger by a stupid non living thing. Heck its not even a thing pe se its a subject. It doesnt bloody exist.