Down

Hmm. I dont usually feel down. Its kinda hard to for me I guess hmm.

But sometimes, so many things come together, many a times insignificant things that happen so commonly, but when they all come together and weave together in this special way, you just enter into this mood.

And its all mixed up, there is no real cause, no origin to pinpoint to, you could probably point out a few but you know that if those happened on a normal day it wouldnt make you like that.

So theres no resolution to it either except maybe to just sleep and forget about it.

But I did that last night. It came back this afternoon. Besides its 6.30 I cant go to sleep now.

And in all there is this sense of sadness that cannot be explained.

I guess I dont really understand myself.

Oh. And I got a new skype account. ReZRenaissanceX