I need someone to teach me electromagnetism. Desperately.

Monehhh.

Ok. I owe Chun Wee 2.60. I owe Yue Mun 1.50.

JO YOU OWE ME 17 BUCKS!!

Heh. Kinda forgot to collect it after recess. Meh. Now have to wait till monday to get my moneh back.

Anyway, because Chun Wee said he was just going to tell everyone that I forced him to sing, I shall reveal the true story here!!

Haha so CW went for chinese karaoke comp but oh noes!! Qing Hua Ci wasnt in the list of songs they have. So CW tried to sing a song but conviniently forgot there was a difficult part, therefore fail. Lol.

So after that ppl were leaving, Chng, Brandon, and finally Zhi En. Left me one person sit there doing my a math haha. Then I msging CW (cause a teacher whom I shall refer to as the PMS lady caused she PMSed at alot of people and then suddenly was very nice, she chase me away so I cant go in front haha) from the back and then he say he don wan sing. So finally one by one everyone left.

Haha but during the entire time at the back I made good effort to communicate with ZZH and LMF. Like I told them about CW and hes cannot sing coz no song. So when everyone left, ZZH was like, 'jun wei, ni ye qu chang yi chang ba'. So I was like lullll. And then CW was like saying he cannot coz the song not in the playlist.

HAHA then I took that opportunity to say that CW can do without the minus one. Then LMF and ZZH both persuade him to go. WIN!!

Haha so in the end CW qing chang. It was good ok. PMS lady was smiling. Thats a good sign.

I dont care. Takes skill to sing Qing Hua Ci. I didnt waste 2 hours 15 mins camping there. Yeyyy.

So yar. Thats about it. Lol.

Lalalalala.

---

Rawr so silly.