I really need to post less

But honestly, I still have stuffs that I want to post about but im refraining myself from doing so or I would be spending too much time blogging and no one's gonna read anyway haha. They're like to proper amusing blog ideas that I saved on my desktop rawr.

I totally need to set a limit on how many words I post a day.

Anyway, today is a damn nice day. It was a brilliant morning as I think most could tell. I was like in my dad's car being late for school (nah actually I'll prolly get to assembly 30 seconds before it starts) then it was like, drive drive drive, dropped my bro off at his camp, the sky was blue. then turn around the corner you could practically see the sky like split into two colours. Dark grey and light blue. Like a sudden change. That was interesting. Then drive on the whole place become dark grey and the roads were quite dark, like it was very early morning or evening or something. Then reaching near school suddenly you see the sky splits again, this time into gold and dark grey and that was just awesome. I think people should be posting to facebook soon. My camera is quite bad at taking these kind of photos with bright light and stuff so yea. I did capture a few shots though but the beauty of the scene in those photos is nothing compared to the actual scenes.

Haha it was interesting to see all the year 4s standing outside the classrooms in the corridor looking at the sky. And apparently assembly there was damn nice also but I missed it.

The bright light blue sky in late morning to afternoon was nice as well =D.

Hmm.

And 'The Only American From Our Village' is an interesting read. You know how people say the best way you can scold someone is without vulgarities and stuff right, haha the dude in this story does it without even insulting, he just like, states facts, and pwns the other guy totally. Go read it lol. Its like the only short story I would recommend anyone to read outside studying for lit even though some of the other stories are pretty cool as well.

Anyway, in school today I was reading another booklet from the discovery series same series as the one that produced 'Who is this man who says he is God'. Yea this one is called 'Cultivating a Heart of Contentment' and is actually an excerpt from a book by some other guy lol. Its pretty cool and it largely tackles the issue of money, greed and generosity.

No dont tell me to watch Zeigeist.

I rmb last week Leng and Brandon said something about how greed and I forgot what were the seeds of ambition? But you know, I think its wholly possible to have amibtion but not greed. Its like, everyone wants more, everyone desires to strive towards perfection, excellence, having everything and all, and amibition can actually be good. But ambition isnt a result of greed. They are two different things. Greed isnt so much of just wanting more. Its more of like, I quote thefreedictionary, 'An excessive desire to acquire or possess more than what one needs or deserves, especially with respect to material wealth'. Men like David in the Bible had amibtion as well. Expanding the empire and all, and hes rich too as a king. Yet ultimately what made the different was that although he would love to have more, which he did have more, he knew how to be content even if he didnt have alot. So I guess thats the difference. Greed is kinda, consuming, hungering for more. Ambition without greed is more of, striving for more. Haha I dont know thats just my opinion.

Anyway you can read the book at http://www.rbc.org/uploadedfiles/Bible_Study/Discovery_Series/PDF/Cultivating_a_Heart_of_Contentment.pdf.

http://www.rbc.org/uploadedImages/Bible_Study/Discovery_Series/Booklets/HP052_comd.jpg

Mmm. Yea. I guess thats about it.

Rawr im being silly =/. Im like waiting for sat and wishing it would hurry up and get here. Ever since the stuffs. To get out of this work play work play cycle, and more.