I've been making an insane amount of posts

Both long ones and short ones. This one shall be one of those short ones.

After im done with this post I shall weed the contacts list at the side and replace/get rid off old links that dont work anymore. And im just gonna get rid of that rickroll one which has been for almost 2 years lol. Hmm I havnt deleted any links since 2 years ago so this should be quite a massive operation =/.

And im also here to share some awesome photos I took with my hp camera =D. But before that, to show my awesomeness in NL@E hehe.






















Its quite an easy quiz IF YOU READ THE BOOK. Haha.

I think I figured out how to use my phone wire. Press it in and pull it upwards. Lol.

Ive really been taking alot of pictures. I used to do that alot when I first got the phone, then I slowed down, then recently I picked up again. I took like what 50 photos over the past week. As in actually kept ones coz I delete lousy photos so there. Its not like I had any special occasion to spam photos on its just random shots haha.

This is like my new favourite photo. Its also my phone wallpaper now. Took it from this small senior citizens 'garden' around my house haha.



















Yea it was raining when I took the picture. Maybe some people thinking why got one siao guy raining standing there take photo.

Haha other stuff also from around my house as well as in school.





























And this would of course be my class doing weird stuff again =D.



















And Darren Tay singing Lao Shu Ai Da Mi in front of our class =D


















Uhh yea thats it haha =D.