Pffft

When you're feeling down, Dota DOES NOT help you back up.

Im like wth man the game hates me or something. When im feeling ok I pub stomp all the time. When im not I get not one, not two, but usually at least 3 pathetic noobs on my team, and because they always take the carries, I take support to support them except they suck so supporting them is useless. Then I become the underleveled on and I lose and if I scold these people they'll probably say something like 'you then noob your score is worse'.

And when im ok everyone keeps asking me 'Dota?' then I have those fun IH games. When im down I have to play pub play with noobs.

Sheesh. Well at least I learnt something. Not that I ever expected Dota to bring joy but I was counting more on the temporary high that never came.

2nd day in a row. If I wake up tmr and face specifically those two problems again, I dont know what to say.

Its quite sad when probably the most high moment of my day was watching the youtube video weiren sent me for no apparent reason. Sure its a damn pro video and all but if thats the most exciting thing in your life that day then well that sucks.