Pokka milk coffee, expired chocolates and a physics textbook

Munch munch munch.

Anyway, the title of this post is highly inappropriate, coz there isnt going to be anything about it in this humongous post that only crazy people like me would type (ok its lesser than my usual humongous posts when they arrive but its still long). I dont care though cause I LIKE =D.

Uhh for the sake of the people who dont want to read a wall of text, its gonna be split into 3 sections haha.

First one regarding all the emoish stuff in the past few posts, second one is all the random stuffs which i predict will the the most read one haha, and the last part is about prayer. So lets begin =D.

---

Ahh. So yesterday night I went to sleep and I quote my previous post, '2nd day in a row. If I wake up tmr and face specifically those two problems again, I dont know what to say.'

And just for background infomation, the problems faced here are actually the emotional response to six different issues that have been happening in my life, not the issues itself. And these are the six I can identify which contribute to it there might be more that I dont even realise lol. Wow, six at one time is quite imba.

And uh, the two issues I specifically mentioned are the personal issues, I have two more retarded issues which I will just plainly tell you that one is lack of sleep other one is the aura of the impending examinations of doom. These two of course dont really affect me much UNTIL they combine with other factors so there. Then there are two more very personal issues which I wont comment on at all.

For the sake of ease of understanding, I will call the two personal issues (1) and (2), the two very personal issues (3) and (4). We dont care about the homework and the lack of sleep =p.

Haha so I woke up and you wont be able to tell so early so there. I was looking forward to school actually because I've just been cramped up in the house going on the pattern of mugging dota mugging dota mugging dota so though school isnt the best place to be, it kinda helps break that cycle so there. And yes I realised I was out on sat afternoon and sun morning but note that the emoish stuffs started on sunday afternoon so there.

Halfway though school, I realised that the emotional thingos have shifted.

I could personally feel that (1) has went down so I was quite happy about that (meaning to say the emotional turmoil regarding the thing went down), (2) I couldnt quite tell yet. Then halfway though the day in school (3) came up, something which is although very very personal but it wasnt something that plagued me much just an added factor (the two that plagued me the most were (1) and (2)) but it came on quite strong so I was damn rawr. The noise of the class started to get very very irritating and I started to go semi crazy hmm.

Dont try to understand but then I had this dont listen to music mood, so I refused to cheer myself up by taking out my mp3. But as the day wore on I got crazier so whatever. And unexpectedly it worked. (3) and (2) went down.

YAYYYYY!!

So uhm. Thats the storyline. I know none of you understand, but its for me to reflect on the course of events anyway so whatever. (4) is uhh, ongoing but doesnt have as much hold on me in the absence of (1), (2) and (3) so there.

Hmm though I actually have a very strong prediction to how (1) will probably surface, at least a little bit, again on saturday.

That was a gigantic huge smacking hint to the general idea of what (1) is about to weiyang and Bynes, but guess what guys, you guys will probably make a guess, and its GOING TO BE WRONG HAHAHAHA. I predict you guys will get a very basic foundational idea of what it is (reread this post and the previous ones and you'll prolly see a chain of thoughts and events) but note, the assumption that I predict you guys MAY make COULD BE a correct assumption, but by itself would have NO HOLD unto me with the exception of something else. Wow so complicated.

And as for (2), its related to the 3rd topic I will be discussing in this post but its not what I will be discussing. Lol I win.

And uh, actually what (1) and (2) are can be found out by answering the riddle. Its explicitely made known to you once you solve the riddle haha. I BET BYNES STILL DOESNT KNOW WHAT TYPE OF ANSWER THE RIDDLE REQUIRES HAHAHAHAHA.

Actually, why am I still saying 'solve the riddle' when the only person who solved it has absoutely nothing to do with all 6 of the issues and no one else is going to solve it (lol Bynes this is based on the assumption that you're never ever gonna solve it).

Hmm. Prolly Bynes made sense in one of his msn convos. I quote. '
you want someone to know although you dont want anyone to know'. (Took me some time to find that)

Uhh. Why is 'Bynes' repeatedly appearing in this post. And hes appearing again later. OI GO AWAY LA. I shall refrain from using that 5 letter B word for the rest of this post.

Haha thats it for the emotional stuff. I lul @ the fact that you guys could probably try to tear it apart and analyze it but will epic fail.

---

Random stuffs!!

Yay!!













And uhh. History drawings. Everyone's history drawings look so epic. I am proud of coming up with my good idea for my history project but im like wth at the standard of other people's drawings and photoshopping skills. Im just horrible at both ok so my diagrammatic essay LOOKS horrible, but the message is there =D. All I need is JK to stick to his word that fail looking picture wont be taken into consideration for marks then im set. Lalalalala.

Oh and something absoutely EPIC happened in the SAC after school today. Qi Xian and some other 4.12 guy whom I convieniently forgot his name were queing up for donburi behind me. Then Qi Xian passed a 5 dollar note to his friend (they were talking about how strong he was previously in a damn lame manner) and was like 'you can tear this note into 2 you dunnid to pay for it'. Haha so the friend was like 'you sure ah? Sure ah?' then he proceeded to try, but he couldnt haha. First time I realised plastic notes werent easy to tear (dont try). I was like telling Qi Xian 'you might want to do that with a 2 dollar note so the risks are lower' lol. Then he was like 'ok la raise the stakes 10 dollars' by which we were laughing like mad. And some stuff happened which I wasnt looking, then the friend produced a 10 dollar note which both of them were holding onto and snacting then RIPPPPPPP!!!!! The 10 dollar note tore into 2.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That totally made my day. Qi Xian had to pay his friend 10 bucks. It was so dumb and so epic I couldnt believe it.

Omigosh haha. New meaning to waste money.

Something interesting to note is that I happen to see this on sm's facebook photos that she just uploaded today.

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs224.snc1/7130_139101751093_723626093_2791315_1153482_n.jpg

Amusing =p.

Are my topic changes random enough yet? No? Well moving on, I think overreliance on coffee is bad (hey wait this post DOES have something to do with the title), and ive been doing it recently too much. We all know that caffine isnt good for your body and all, plus if you drink too much coffee you'll prolly get used to its effects and then when you really need it then it wont work so yea. Needs to drink coffee only when really necessary. Though coffee helped me through physics mugging today. Nevertheless sleep was an alternative option.

And when I was turning on this comp, I suddenly had a thought of the POD ship question haha. You know the one where the guy's ship he slowly replaced all the planks and then another guy took all of them and build the exact same thing? Haha I thought of my answer to it. You see, everytime the guy removes a part from the ship, that part WAS part of the ship but having removed it, it no longer is. Instead, the part the replaces the old ship now attains the position of being 'part of the ship'. So the guy's new ship is his ship, and the ship made with all the old stuff is not his ship because the parts have been 'downgraded'. A not very good example would be you have this company, ALL the workers get fired and ALL the equipment were sold, and the company also changed its whatsthatcalled, area of business or whatever. Then ALL the workers went to another company and ALL the equipment that were sold went to this company as well and this company had the same area of business as the old one. The new company is NOT the old company. So there. Dont ask me why I randomly thought of this.

See my random post is random. To end off, The 5 letter B word guy's leg is highly disgusting and eeewwww. Lol.

---

Ohh goodness. Can I finish the prayer section tonight in another post?

Yes?

Tyvm its 8.10 I want dinner.