Rawr

Quite cool right? Haha.

Haha I think almost everyone just skim through my posts, find something interesting to read, read it, then skim again lol. I post wayyy too much. But then thats just my style so carry on skimming guys =D. Of course it would be wayyy better if all you guys read every single word but that would be quite -.-.


Anyway there were some crazy annoying irresponsible people today. I think it was a wedding? Like 4 or 5 cars came in at 7+ close to 8 BLARING THEIR HORNS like dunno what then I inside air con room window close also can hear so loud. I was like wth whats wrong with them. Then I went back to sleep after it ended.

Then they came again slightly after 10 (but I woke up le) blaring their horns again. I dunno maybe they think WEDDING WHOOOOOOO so they very high or something but seriously man, even if its a happy occassion please think of the neighbourhood. The people living here dont really care if you're getting married so dont wake us up.

Some woman started screaming at them and spewing vulgarities haha. But I think the way she came accross was a crazy old woman as well so that wasnt too good =/.

I WOULD go and chide them seriously. 16 year old guy walking up to people maybe 10 years his senior going 'eh dude please we dont really care if you're getting married, in fact we don't even care if you exist, but the point is you're being very annoying waking everyone up in these blocks for something as insignificant as someone whom we completely dont give a damn about getting married. Please use your common sense and realise that even if you honestly think that its healthy for everyone to wake up before 8, your probably scared at least 5 babies shitless in these blocks and got them crying with nightmares and maybe caused one old lady with a heart problem to have a minor seizure. Now take the fact that on a happy occasion you turned the lives of others into misery, put it into your conscience and have a great day. I guess we could report you guys to the town council or something and see what they do about it but since its supposed to be a joyous occasion for me im just going to let you go based on the assumption that you are not stupid and you understand what I am saying. I dont know about the rest of the neighbours though. Sheesh, dont you feel ashamed to be scolded by a kid (YES MY FAVOURITE LINE).'

Yey see. Some skill there. Dunnid to swear. Although I admit I didnt type all that in one shot but not alot of amendments were made to it so yea it is close to what I would have said. Only problem was that after they left the cars I didnt know where they went, and the fact that I was lazy to go downstairs just to scold people lol. Ah well. Live and let live.

But it doesnt change the fact that they were annoying -.-.

Dota video nvr come out the other time so I tried again and here it is haha.



I still dont understand what happened to the centaur one and yea I think that at least 2 of the instances there were pure luck but the rest of them even though they may have some element of luck, alot of it was actually dexterity, timing, reaction which is DAMN PRO. Haha this is now my favourite dota pros in action video.

Oh and uhm guys whats our ACE Learning user? Its NRIC right? They say invalid username leh.

Lalalalala. Time to go off. DHOOM MACHALE DHOOM MACHALE.

Oh wait wait wait wait wait one last thing.

'
Dear (ME YAY),
I think this is pretty good. Great job.
Not sure if you have time to add colour...might make the whole picture more pleasing to the eye.
Mr. Kan'

Question:

HOW TO ADD COLOUR T.T.