Why is there even a facebook group called 'Reasons to sleep with an IB student'

Two reasons why people join this group.

1) They're desperate
2) They think the jokes in there are funny

...

...

...

Ok some of them are.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Imo, there are good IB inside jokes there.

No im not going to join the group anyways lol but im amused at the existence of such a group.

Anyway, CHUN WEE IS GOING TO SING QING HUA CI FOR CHINESE KARAOKE COMPETITION!!

Ok la he nvr pass qualifying rounds yet but im guessing he would assuming he doesnt purposely screw up. Hes good lor!!

Haha I want to see Chun Wee on stage singing that man. Its like a damn hard to sing song lor, need pro range, good adjustment and good chinese coz the lyrics very cheem haha =p.

Lalalalala. All the best to Chun Wee on Friday!! NO DO NOT PURPOSELY SCREW UP!!

Haha for those who are interested, the song is here. The MV is wrong though but I chose this one coz the lyrics are huge =D.

Anyway its a Jay Chou song and when people think of Jay Chou, two possible reactions usually come to mind. First one is 'HE SUCKS' second one is 'OMIGOSH HES AWESOME' so there. Ok theres a third one that goes 'who is he' but lets leave that one out. Hmm. I randomly pondered upon why some people love him some people hate him. The people who hate him usually say that he mumbles so much you cant hear a single word hes singing. But listening to Qing Hua Ci, I have reason to believe why maybe you cant hear a single word he sings. Coz you dont understand it. I dont either. Lol. I quote this random dude from this random blog:

'His vocabulary and understanding of the chinese laguage is so deep, I would compare him to a modern day chinese poet. Remember all those chinese poems infused with cheeminology we used to recite in chinese class? Well, the best of Jay's songs are very much like that, but he's managed to wax it so well together with melody and instruments. I know I've said it before, but the guy is nothing short of genius.'

I guess that would be a good description about his lyrics hmm?

Well im one of those rare people who stand on middle ground haha I dont hate him nor love him, but I admit that alot of his lyrics and melodies are very very well done.

Ok enough of him. Uhh, I finished reading NL@E in two days in school =D.

ITS NOT THAT BAD A BOOK LA. I actually recommend everyone to read it for the exams, no I wont recommend anyone to read it for fun.

Rawr. I am tired. Couldnt sleep last night coz of the coffee heh.

To end off, a random video I found myself and one that Weiren showed me. The first one is really interesting to see haha its like the crow actually TOOK CARE of the kitten which is just so against nature lol. Even if you dont want to watch that one though, I highly recommend the second one. You dont need to play pool to appreciate the fact that this guy is DAMN PRO. Like, you watch him from the start, you think omigosh this is damn crazy imba. Then you continue watching he gets more and more imba until the first shots pale in comparison lol.

So yea. Im gonna watch it again after typing that LOL. Enjoy guys =D.