Amusing end to a game

Haha so I was troll warlord and I farm until super fat. Like I could 1v1 all 5 of them one after another (though obviously I would die in a 5v1), including the oppo team's sa coz I had mkb. It was quite funny their whole team got blademail. Its like wont lose one coz we still got furion with guinsoo and mkb as well, bm quite fat also and huskar very tank, so when I ulti all my teammates get ubercharged as well. Basically its impossible for them to win us 5v5.

Then we got really sloppy and started roaming to kill ppl haha then end up we keep getting killed. Like I keep finding sa to fight coz well, its like the clash of the two team's fattest carries and I knew I can pwn him (even with his blademail coz he was so paper lul) then end up his team come out then I keep dying and losing teh gem haha.

So after awhile we got lazy. So when I was chasing this 2 guys (haha 2 dps heroes run away from me like dunno what) right into their base (mid raxed and world tree towers down le) I stopped at the world tree and started attacking it =D. It was quite funny I downed it to 700 hp by myself before running away coz bone and sa come back le. So that became my job haha I found it more entertaining than killing the other team coz it has ninja elements. So I tried another 3 times lothars right in and started attacking =D. First time I died coz they were there. Second time I ran away. Third time was quite funny coz I had my entire team push bot then when they engage I went to whack the world tree but they came to stop me then I died before they went back to chase the ppl in bot (but they all ran away le haha).

Then I tried for the 4th time. I went in, and I whacked the world tree again (the stupid tree regen so high lol everytime come back got so much hp again) until 150 hp then I died. Then my entire team was like NOOOOO haha so close. All talking cock. Then damn funny. 30 seconds later, furion TELED right beside the world tree and started attacking it.

HAHA that was like damn epic. Then he downed the world tree and the game ended. The enemy team was damn buay song about my troll running in multiple times and furion's end game move but aiya whatever la 5v5 clash we also sure win one just lazy to fight properly. It was really amusing =p.

Lalalalala. I need sleep.